The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

UCAS extra at KCL

Hi, I have applied to university but I’m having a bit of a crisis. I applied for Psychology and Language sciences at UCL, Lancaster, Warwick, Sheffield and Reading. Originally it had been a toss up between Psychology and language science and Psychology and Neuroscience.
I was thinking that I made the wrong choice and since I got rejected from UCL I definitely want to change my course choice.
I’ve been looking at Kings college London and fallen a bit in love with it. I have the predicted grades for the course but I don’t know if they’ll look down a bit on people going through extra?
I would really appreciate the help I’m just panicking that I don’t have a definite place to go next year
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I have applied to university but I’m having a bit of a crisis. I applied for Psychology and Language sciences at UCL, Lancaster, Warwick, Sheffield and Reading. Originally it had been a toss up between Psychology and language science and Psychology and Neuroscience.
I was thinking that I made the wrong choice and since I got rejected from UCL I definitely want to change my course choice.
I’ve been looking at Kings college London and fallen a bit in love with it. I have the predicted grades for the course but I don’t know if they’ll look down a bit on people going through extra?
I would really appreciate the help I’m just panicking that I don’t have a definite place to go next year

Get the right course and dont start until you know.
Check with KCL they have places first.
You have missed the 15th Jan deadline but that isnt always fatal.
You cna only use extra if you have either been rejected or have declined all other offers
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Get the right course and dont start until you know.
Check with KCL they have places first.
You have missed the 15th Jan deadline but that isnt always fatal.
You cna only use extra if you have either been rejected or have declined all other offers

Yeh I’m planning on declining all my other offers, I just wasn’t sure if applying through extra might hold a bit of a bad stigma especially with a uni that can be a but more picky with who they give offers to if you get what I mean?
Original post by Anonymous
Yeh I’m planning on declining all my other offers, I just wasn’t sure if applying through extra might hold a bit of a bad stigma especially with a uni that can be a but more picky with who they give offers to if you get what I mean?

Your bigger issue is you missed 15 Jan. You are looking at the wrong thing.
UCAS extra opens on the 25th of February doesn’t it?

Quick Reply

Latest