I'm looking for someone to sublet my student accomodation in Herne Hill

Watch
wen2x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hello, I'm a student in UAL and is currently looking for someone to take over my tenancy at my beautiful studio apartment in Herne Hill. I'll be moving out of my student accommodation this June and is looking for a student to take over my tenancy until 31st of August.

The place is called Academic House and the room itself is an extra bright studio of approximate 20m2 in size. The room features all modern amenities for easy and comfortable living. It includes a double bed with under bed storage, wardrobe, private bathroom, private kitchen having fridge, 2 ring induction hob and microwave grill. The room also contains a good study space. The studio is perfectly laid out with good storage and a great living area. Residents will have access to the following communal areas/facilities: bike store, laundry room, ground floor common room and roof terrace. The bill includes:
- WiFi
- Desk & Chair
- Double Bed
- En Suite
- Kitchenette

Iam currently paying 252 pounds a week but is willing to negotiate(all bills included)

The location of the building is also very strategic with Herne Hill Railway Station that just a minutes from the building and bus stops in every corner with one right infront of the building that goes straight to Central London

If you're interested or know someone who might be, please message me!
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by wen2x)
Hello, I'm a student in UAL and is currently looking for someone to take over my tenancy at my beautiful studio apartment in Herne Hill. I'll be moving out of my student accommodation this June and is looking for a student to take over my tenancy until 31st of August.

The place is called Academic House and the room itself is an extra bright studio of approximate 20m2 in size. The room features all modern amenities for easy and comfortable living. It includes a double bed with under bed storage, wardrobe, private bathroom, private kitchen having fridge, 2 ring induction hob and microwave grill. The room also contains a good study space. The studio is perfectly laid out with good storage and a great living area. Residents will have access to the following communal areas/facilities: bike store, laundry room, ground floor common room and roof terrace. The bill includes:
- WiFi
- Desk & Chair
- Double Bed
- En Suite
- Kitchenette

Iam currently paying 252 pounds a week but is willing to negotiate(all bills included)

The location of the building is also very strategic with Herne Hill Railway Station that just a minutes from the building and bus stops in every corner with one right infront of the building that goes straight to Central London

Moved to the Find your flatmates section for you
tillyconcarne
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi, I’m looking to apply for academic house this September. Please could you tell me what it’s like? What are the differences between the ensuites (bronze/silver/gold) - is there a considerable size difference? Bed sizes? I’ll be in my 3rd year nursing and need somewhere comfortable, friendly and not crazy loud. I’d really appreciate your opinion xxx
wen2x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by tillyconcarne)
Hi, I’m looking to apply for academic house this September. Please could you tell me what it’s like? What are the differences between the ensuites (bronze/silver/gold) - is there a considerable size difference? Bed sizes? I’ll be in my 3rd year nursing and need somewhere comfortable, friendly and not crazy loud. I’d really appreciate your opinion xxx
hey! I'll dm you
JordanPraam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by wen2x)

- WiFi
- Desk & Chair
- Double Bed
- En Suite
- Kitchenette

I messaged you.
i am interested.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (402)
56.38%
I don't have everything I need (311)
43.62%

Watched Threads