The Student Room Group

Please give me help about accepting offer...

Recently I have received all of my decisions from all of my universities. I am considering my final choice now. But yesterday, one of the university send me a email about how to pay deposit and it also said I have firmly accepted offer. I check my ucas track but there is no any firm and insurance choice have been made...I am afraid whether there is anything wrong. Will university just accept my offer without my choice and permission?
Original post by Ariall
Recently I have received all of my decisions from all of my universities. I am considering my final choice now. But yesterday, one of the university send me a email about how to pay deposit and it also said I have firmly accepted offer. I check my ucas track but there is no any firm and insurance choice have been made...I am afraid whether there is anything wrong. Will university just accept my offer without my choice and permission?

No, they can't do that so they must have made a mistake. Don't worry about it, just phone or send them an email about it
Reply 2
Thanks, do you mean this offer I have not accepted and it maybe some misunderstanding about university, right?
Original post by Ariall
Thanks, do you mean this offer I have not accepted and it maybe some misunderstanding about university, right?

Yes they have made a mistake. If you had accidentally accepted an offer there it would show up on Track

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending