Millie_56667
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have been offered a conditional place at St. Andrews uni and am not sure what accommodation to choose. Could anyone give me some insight into what the halls are like? I would preferably like to have single, en-suite and catered as I have been at boarding school most my life so I know what it is like to share a room and toilet. I also want to know whether it is likely as a first year I would get en-suite or if they prioritise returning students, and whether by being in an en-suite room would mean I would be less a part of the hall than the others who are sharing. If anyone could give me some advice that would be really useful, thank you!
Millie_56667
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have been offered a conditional place at St. Andrews and am not sure what accommodation to choose. Could anyone give me some insight into what the halls are like? I would preferably like to have single, en-suite and catered as I have been at boarding school most my life so I know what it is like to share a room and toilet. I also want to know whether it is likely as a first year I would get en-suite or if they prioritise returning students, and whether by being in an en-suite room would mean I would be less a part of the hall than the others who are sharing. If anyone could give me some advice that would be really useful, thank you!
TCL
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
There are a couple of you tubers covering accommodation at St Andrews at the moment - see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05V3DvEBEnk
Millie_56667
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by TCL)
There are a couple of you tubers covering accommodation at St Andrews at the moment - see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05V3DvEBEnk
Ok thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (341)
60.35%
Yes- I don't like it (29)
5.13%
No- I want it (155)
27.43%
No- I don't want it (40)
7.08%

Watched Threads

Latest