need help, anxiety Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
hi,

basically I have been struggling with my mental health over 2 years, started with my digestive disorder, then i started starving myself because of this, i had a toxic friend, i was really stressed due to exams this year, i would revise all the time, i isolated myself, i then started getting anxiety attacks, then i told this one person i was struggling, they said they'll be there for me, i started getting attached to this person and they are no longer there for me, then im still studying at the same place all this happened in.

Although i have some people who care for me , i am not close to anyone and i have bad social anxiety, i feel like this has gone on for so long, i feel like i don't really have anyone to talk to and i just feel low most of the time.

i want to be happy and be myself, this will change everything, but i don't know how to get there

any advice is appreciated
anrandomguy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hi,

basically I have been struggling with my mental health over 2 years, started with my digestive disorder, then i started starving myself because of this, i had a toxic friend, i was really stressed due to exams this year, i would revise all the time, i isolated myself, i then started getting anxiety attacks, then i told this one person i was struggling, they said they'll be there for me, i started getting attached to this person and they are no longer there for me, then im still studying at the same place all this happened in.

Although i have some people who care for me , i am not close to anyone and i have bad social anxiety, i feel like this has gone on for so long, i feel like i don't really have anyone to talk to and i just feel low most of the time.

i want to be happy and be myself, this will change everything, but i don't know how to get there

Hello... Feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to - hopefully at least having someone to talk to can make you feel better?
Blueclueless
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hi,

First off you’ve got to start with appreciating yourself. I have an anxiety/depressive disorder as well and I’m still struggling with bulimia but these things do help.

1: don’t think “is this food fattening?” Whenever you eat. Rephrase “fattening” with “valuable”. So instead think “is this food valuable?” Or “is this food good?” It seems so small but really helps to re frame your mindset on food. Also Drinking water in the mornings to help wake your brain up faster.

Friendships suck. They suck and they’re difficult to navigate if your only experience is with fickle friends or toxic friends. Join some clubs for things you like and you’ll naturally branch out as you’ll be with people who love what you love.

I fully understand the feeling where you’re not close to anybody particularly and you don’t have people to really talk to and talking to yourself in your mind can help yourself work out any problems you have or even using apps like Yubo can help you gain friends.

Before you learn self love you have to learn self acceptance and self tolerance.

Good luck!!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by anrandomguy)
Hello... Feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to - hopefully at least having someone to talk to can make you feel better?
(Original post by Blueclueless)
First off you’ve got to start with appreciating yourself. I have an anxiety/depressive disorder as well and I’m still struggling with bulimia but these things do help.

1: don’t think “is this food fattening?” Whenever you eat. Rephrase “fattening” with “valuable”. So instead think “is this food valuable?” Or “is this food good?” It seems so small but really helps to re frame your mindset on food. Also Drinking water in the mornings to help wake your brain up faster.

Friendships suck. They suck and they’re difficult to navigate if your only experience is with fickle friends or toxic friends. Join some clubs for things you like and you’ll naturally branch out as you’ll be with people who love what you love.

I fully understand the feeling where you’re not close to anybody particularly and you don’t have people to really talk to and talking to yourself in your mind can help yourself work out any problems you have or even using apps like Yubo can help you gain friends.

Before you learn self love you have to learn self acceptance and self tolerance.

Good luck!!
thanks x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (484)
59.53%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.29%
No- I want it (232)
28.54%
No- I don't want it (54)
6.64%

Watched Threads