Helplz333
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey guys, if anyone has any good english romanticism poetry a level notes they don't mind sharing with me then that would be so amazing. Got exams coming up and have had too many breakdowns already! I did some notes for romantics poetry but my notes are useless on all of the poems. If anyone has any good recommendations on what poems to compare then that would be amazing too. Or any essay plans for romantics. Basically just any helpful resources for romantics poetry! You would honestly be doing me such a massive favour, I will be so greatful <3
EstelOfTheEyrie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Helplz333)
Hey guys, if anyone has any good english romanticism poetry a level notes they don't mind sharing with me then that would be so amazing. Got exams coming up and have had too many breakdowns already! I did some notes for romantics poetry but my notes are useless on all of the poems. If anyone has any good recommendations on what poems to compare then that would be amazing too. Or any essay plans for romantics. Basically just any helpful resources for romantics poetry! You would honestly be doing me such a massive favour, I will be so greatful <3
Hi!

There should be some great notes as part of the TSR site, just search for them and the specific poems you're looking for!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (265)
60.78%
Yes- I don't like it (21)
4.82%
No- I want it (117)
26.83%
No- I don't want it (33)