The Student Room Group

Any girls on Millinette?

I’ve just stated taking it and I know everyone has different experiences and side effects but I jsut want to have a better idea of what to expect. If you did have any side effects what were they, how long did they take to show up and did they go away?
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve just stated taking it and I know everyone has different experiences and side effects but I jsut want to have a better idea of what to expect. If you did have any side effects what were they, how long did they take to show up and did they go away?

Like any other tablets they may have possibly side effects, not necessary with what you are on, if you suffer any side effects mention in the leaflets provide then let your GP or pharmacist know about them as they might not be suitable for you and something else can be okay.

Side effects are rare on majority of pills so be caution of anything unusual with them okay.
Not everyone will get any side effects because of them being so rare as manufactures detail them just incase any happens
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Hi did you start taking this pill? If so how did you get on as I have also been prescribed it. Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by Jhs79
Hi did you start taking this pill? If so how did you get on as I have also been prescribed it. Thanks

Hi, I’ve been taking it and I havent really had any side effects that I’m positive are from the pill, but decreased appetite could be one (however i had this was the same before i started taking the pill). Hasn’t really changed my skin or mood for better or worse
Reply 4
Ah thank you so much x
Reply 5
Original post by Jhs79
Ah thank you so much x

No problems let me know if you have any more questions x

Quick Reply

Latest