Report 2 weeks ago
use your mirrors
don't crash
Mustafa0605
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Look at the centre mirror very frequently, go slowly ( not too slow) but doing 25mph on a 30 road is very fine. There is absolutely no need to go anywhere near the speed limit. Keep on left lane when not over taking. Check mirrors before clicking signals. Do the proper procedure of looking around before moving off.
JJ_Woodsy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Do not worry if you fail the first time. I did not pass until my third try when I did mine. So do not be disheartened and just practice where you go wrong if you do fail.

Good luck for when you do it.
Anonymou5l
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Thank you everyone 💛
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Moved to cars and motoring forum
MJ1148
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you notice that you’re making some mistakes, keep calm and don’t let it put you off. I passed my test a few weeks ago and thought for sure I’d failed but I passed and got 7 minors. 2 of them were for undue hesitation so although it’s obviously better to wait until you’re absolutely safe, make sure you don’t hold up other drivers too much. Check your mirrors religiously, and make sure you plan and judge the situation well in advance so you move carefully and don’t slam on your brakes or make dangerous manoeuvres. Most of all, try to relax, they don’t expect you to be perfect, they just want to make sure you are a safe driver. Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (494)
59.66%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.19%
No- I want it (235)
28.38%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.76%

Watched Threads