Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I would like to know if doing the above course at greenwich is a good idea. Are there anyone who is currently doing data science who can give some inside thought about this? Also would like to know if its easy to get a job after studying at Greenwich
UniofGreenwichStudent
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I would like to know if doing the above course at greenwich is a good idea. Are there anyone who is currently doing data science who can give some inside thought about this? Also would like to know if its easy to get a job after studying at Greenwich
Hey! Hopefully one of our data science students will come on here and give you the inside scoop. Until then, our website has all sorts of information and I can help you out with student life or about employment. If you join us, you get access to our Employability and Careers service who can help you out with any job applications, writing your CV or anything like that - even for 2 years after you've left! And don't forget, if you have any questions you can always send us an email on [email protected]; hope we see you at the next intake
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Greenwich
    Undergraduate & Postgraduate Further education
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • University of Greenwich
    Undergraduate & Postgraduate Further education
    Sat, 27 Jun '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (425)
67.57%
No (204)
32.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise