olaimad13
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys, do any of you have an idea about Clarendon scholarships and their acceptance rate, or any other fully funded scholarships available?
Last edited by olaimad13; 1 year ago
Pemjor
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by olaimad13)
Hey guys, do any of you have an idea about Clarendon scholarships and their acceptance rate, or any other fully funded scholarships available?
The Clarendon scholarships have an extremely low acceptance rate. Only 130 scholarships are awarded every year, across all departments at Oxford. This basically means that only the top 1–3 applicants (depending on department size) in each department will have a chance of getting one.

There are also the Ertegun scholarships for the Humanities, which has an acceptance rate of around 1.5%. Beyond Oxford funding, there are research council awards for UK/EU students, and, of course, external funding (e.g. government, companies, organisations, etc).
olaimad13
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Pemjor)
The Clarendon scholarships have an extremely low acceptance rate. Only 130 scholarships are awarded every year, across all departments at Oxford. This basically means that only the top 1–3 applicants (depending on department size) in each department will have a chance of getting one.

There are also the Ertegun scholarships for the Humanities, which has an acceptance rate of around 1.5%. Beyond Oxford funding, there are research council awards for UK/EU students, and, of course, external funding (e.g. government, companies, organisations, etc).
Thank you very much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (145)
42.9%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (39)
11.54%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.28%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (72)
21.3%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.06%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.92%

Watched Threads