gyg: year 12 and (painfully) trying Watch

endergirl123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I made this gyg because I want to rant about my alevels lol, and ive bugged my friends way too much, to the point that they feel uncomfortable. These are the alevels im doing and my predicted grades:
(ps in our school we dont get predicted A*s till year 13)
Biology: B
Chemistry: B
Maths: A
These not the best grades compared to most people on here, but I want to improve. Its also because my gcses sucked as I had really extenuating circumstances. >-> However I don't really get the fact that, I've been getting better grades in exams then most of the year group, who are predicted A's, and I have a grade B. Its not bad or anything. But medicine wont allow it.
Some stuff about me:
-listen to kpop
-Watch anime and play ALOT of games
-i hate statistics way more then mechanics
-i cram
Extracurriculars:
-badminton
-Medsoc
-volunteering in library
By the way if anyone knows the game cytus, plssavepaff
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by endergirl123)
I made this gyg because I want to rant about my alevels lol, and ive bugged my friends way too much, to the point that they feel uncomfortable. These are the alevels im doing and my predicted grades:
(ps in our school we dont get predicted A*s till year 13)
Biology: B
Chemistry: B
Maths: A
These not the best grades compared to most people on here, but I want to improve. Its also because my gcses sucked as I had really extenuating circumstances. >-> However I don't really get the fact that, I've been getting better grades in exams then most of the year group, who are predicted A's, and I have a grade B. Its not bad or anything. But medicine wont allow it.
Some stuff about me:
-listen to kpop
-Watch anime and play ALOT of games
-i hate statistics way more then mechanics
-i cram
Extracurriculars:
-badminton
-Medsoc
-volunteering in library
By the way if anyone knows the game cytus, plssavepaff
Good luck with your A-levels. Looking forward to future updates!

Which is your favourite subject and what do you hope to do after college?
endergirl123
Rep:
?
(Original post by brainzistheword)
Good luck with your A-levels. Looking forward to future updates!

Which is your favourite subject and what do you hope to do after college?
My favourite subject is maths, although it seems like i hate it on here lol, but the more I get better the more I love it as a subject, I plan to pursue medicine
LeahStarX
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I cram sm lol i just can't concentrate on bit xD
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by endergirl123)
My favourite subject is maths, although it seems like i hate it on here lol, but the more I get better the more I love it as a subject, I plan to pursue medicine
Fantastic! I love maths (biased as I'm an engineer!).

Good luck with your studies
endergirl123
Rep:
?
09/02/2020
What I did today:
-So for bio test, i made like 90 of flashcards in a day, which is strenuous, this is for animal transport which is the worst topic imao.
-maths: practiced on mechanics BECAUSE i havent been up to date with my class also with statistics
-chemistry: NOTHING, i had a test this wednesday, so I dont feel like doing any more chemistry -___-
-applied to some open days (queen marys, imperial pre registration)
In most of my chemistry tests ive got 2 marks of an A for both of them, if its the third one... idek what ill do (we dont get a*s in topic tests either until year 13)
endergirl123
Rep:
?
(Original post by brainzistheword)
Fantastic! I love maths (biased as I'm an engineer!).

Good luck with your studies
oOf, thank you dude. Physics is not a strong point of mine lol, so mechanics isnt either unfortunately
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (195)
67.71%
No (93)
32.29%

Watched Threads