wearing uniform after school Watch

Simon0276
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
is it okay to stay in your school uniform after school. I had to make a speech at church today and was required to wear my uniform. my dad thinks it's weird I am keeping my uniform on tie and blazer included. is he right or is it okay to wear your uniform neat after school
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
When I was at school, I used to keep my uniform on, after school, purely because I couldn't be bothered to change.
I took my blazer off, but kept my blouse and skirt on.
Simon0276
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Karisa96)
When I was at school, I used to keep my uniform on, after school, purely because I couldn't be bothered to change.
I took my blazer off, but kept my blouse and skirt on.
he thinks it's weird I am keeping my tie neat. thinks i should at least take that off. i like my tie on
mnot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Simon0276)
is it okay to stay in your school uniform after school. I had to make a speech at church today and was required to wear my uniform. my dad thinks it's weird I am keeping my uniform on tie and blazer included. is he right or is it okay to wear your uniform neat after school
I used to take it off as soon as i got home. You can do what you want, but id personally change.
anime<3gaming
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Depends for me. I'd take mine off if I was going straight out to friends or cinema etc. If I came home late I'd keep some of it on or if I just had no plans after school I'd either keep it on. probz undo top button and take blazer and or jumper off and untuck shirt etc. If I've sweated a bit cause of heat I'd take it off and jump in shower.
user936
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This happens to me, too. I’d be in my uniform and I’d be asked why so. What is the latest time you stay in your uniform?
Simon0276
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by user936)
This happens to me, too. I’d be in my uniform and I’d be asked why so. What is the latest time you stay in your uniform?
all night
user936
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
all night
So you sleep in your uniform? If so, is it kept neat?
Simon0276
Rep:
?
So you sleep in your uniform? If so, is it kept neat?
no I dont sleep in it. I put it on in the morning and take it off when I go to bed. monday to friday
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
🤔 Church and schoolboys
eeiiiiio
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes it's weird to wear the tie and blazer after school. Many people (I think) keep wearing the uniform out of laziness but don't keep it smart
user936
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
When I keep my school uniform on, I always keep it neat with my shirt tucked in and my top button still on
anime<3gaming
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by eeiiiiio)
Yes it's weird to wear the tie and blazer after school. Many people (I think) keep wearing the uniform out of laziness but don't keep it smart
meh you'd be surprised the amount you see that still wear uniform properly even after 5pm. Where I work theres a fair few schools in the community and usually they still wear it smart unless its real hot. think its just how the school enforces it but even after school they just forget they have it on and wait till they actually get home
Simon0276
Rep:
?
(Original post by anime&lt;3gaming)
meh you'd be surprised the amount you see that still wear uniform properly even after 5pm. Where I work theres a fair few schools in the community and usually they still wear it smart unless its real hot. think its just how the school enforces it but even after school they just forget they have it on and wait till they actually get home
I always wear it neat. why walk around looking sloppy. even at home my tie stays smart.
user936
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I always wear it neat. why walk around looking sloppy. even at home my tie stays smart.
Same. I never even untuck my shirt or undo my top button as it looks stupid anyways and even if I was at home I’d keep my uniform on this way
Simon0276
Rep:
?
Same. I never even untuck my shirt or undo my top button as it looks stupid anyways and even if I was at home I’d keep my uniform on this way
Yeah same. The only part I take off at home is my blazer and shoes. I always keep my uniform on after school and the shirt and tie stays neat, even if my sister yanks my tie I always fix it lol. The only time i change out of uniform straight after school is on the very few days i wear the school polo shirt instead of shirt and tie.
user936
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah same. The only part I take off at home is my blazer and shoes. I always keep my uniform on after school and the shirt and tie stays neat, even if my sister yanks my tie I always fix it lol. The only time i change out of uniform straight after school is on the very few days i wear the school polo shirt instead of shirt and tie.
Omg same I thought I was the only one like this. I actually keep my blazer on as its really comfortable with my shirt and tie on neat
Simon0276
Rep:
?
Omg same I thought I was the only one like this. I actually keep my blazer on as its really comfortable with my shirt and tie on neat
lol I prefer take blazer off and put a zipper on over my shirt and tie but tie is always showing lol. my parents never understand why I take off the school polo shirt but never the shirt and tie lol
user936
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
lol I prefer take blazer off and put a zipper on over my shirt and tie but tie is always showing lol. my parents never understand why I take off the school polo shirt but never the shirt and tie lol
But since my blazer is actually comfortable, I keep it on. Although, if I went out I’d switch the blazer to a jacket or even a hoodie
Simon0276
Rep:
?
But since my blazer is actually comfortable, I keep it on. Although, if I went out I’d switch the blazer to a jacket or even a hoodie
do you get nagged to get change or loosen the tie?? I do all the time. does your school have option of polo shirt?? if so do you use it ever
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (525)
66.88%
No (260)
33.12%

Watched Threads