Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyone got any offers or heard of any rejections for Edinburgh College of Art yet for 2020 . Applied for Fashion and friend for Performance Costume . The waiting is awful just want to hear
Rennaofravenwood
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I completely agree! I applied for performance costume and I’m so anxious to hear back! Do you mind me asking what your fee status is? I’m technically EU even though I live in England
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Rennaofravenwood)
I completely agree! I applied for performance costume and I’m so anxious to hear back! Do you mind me asking what your fee status is? I’m technically EU even though I live in England
England - Rest of UK so £9k each year 😱
Rennaofravenwood
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
England - Rest of UK so £9k each year 😱
At least you have a better chance of getting in! There are quotas for EU and Scotland If I don't get in I'll have to pay for an English one anyway. Where else have you applied?
Anonymous #1
Ive applied to Nottingham Trent, Cardiff Met, Plymouth College of Art, and Loughborough but that’s for Textiles.
Edinburgh is deffo my first choice though. If I don’t get in I might just decline the others (if I get any) and
Do an Art foundation next year, then apply again so I get another chance. Loved Edinburgh, loved the city, loved the building, and the College.
Rennaofravenwood
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ive applied to Nottingham Trent, Cardiff Met, Plymouth College of Art, and Loughborough but that’s for Textiles.
Edinburgh is deffo my first choice though. If I don’t get in I might just decline the others (if I get any) and
Do an Art foundation next year, then apply again so I get another chance. Loved Edinburgh, loved the city, loved the building, and the College.
I completely agree, it's amazing up there! I applied for Nottingham Trent too and then UAL Wimbledon and LCF, and Arts University Bournemouth. Wimbledon looks pretty good too and I have an offer from there, so if I don't get in to Edinburgh I do have a backup.
Anonymous #1
Congrats on Wimbledon, not many applicants have posted about ECA this year, so u never know
May be less applying ?? Wishful thinking I know 😂 where abouts in EU are you from? Hopefully
With some luck and our talent of course we will both get in. Has anyone been declined yet ?
Rennaofravenwood
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Congrats on Wimbledon, not many applicants have posted about ECA this year, so u never know
May be less applying ?? Wishful thinking I know 😂 where abouts in EU are you from? Hopefully
With some luck and our talent of course we will both get in. Has anyone been declined yet ?
😂 I was thinking the same thing! I suspect no-one will hear back until March unfortunately. I live in Cambridgeshire but my Dad's Dutch and apparently that makes me an EU applicant? I had to call them up to check they hadn't made a mistake. Fingers crossed we both get in! How did you find the mini portfolio?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Rennaofravenwood)
😂 I was thinking the same thing! I suspect no-one will hear back until March unfortunately. I live in Cambridgeshire but my Dad's Dutch and apparently that makes me an EU applicant? I had to call them up to check they hadn't made a mistake. Fingers crossed we both get in! How did you find the mini portfolio?
Wow that’s good then that you now get it for free.
Mini portfolio was okay 😱but I had to rush it as deadline for A level coursework in January as well. I was seriously stressed with the amount of work, but got there eventually.
Rennaofravenwood
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wow that’s good then that you now get it for free.
Mini portfolio was okay 😱but I had to rush it as deadline for A level coursework in January as well. I was seriously stressed with the amount of work, but got there eventually.
Yeah it's amazing if I get in! I'm really worried it will mean I don't though. It's so stressful the amount of work we have to do for portfolios right?! 😱
Jannifer123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m also waiting on Edinburgh for fashion! What date did you submit your portfolio?
elisa.conlan
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i applies for Fine Art (english student) and still haven’t heard!
petitelettuce
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have applied for the ma fine art course and I still haven't heard, the anticipation is killing me as its also my first choice, it's either Edinburgh or NTU but my home city is nottingham and I realllyy wanna travel :///
elisa.conlan
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by petitelettuce)
I have applied for the ma fine art course and I still haven't heard, the anticipation is killing me as its also my first choice, it's either Edinburgh or NTU but my home city is nottingham and I realllyy wanna travel :///
i applied for the same course, it’s also my first choice and the wait it killing me😫
petitelettuce
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
oh my god that's so cool i've not met someone else whos applies for the same course!! where are you from if you don't mind me asking?? xx
elisa.conlan
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Brighton (south east coast of england) yourself?
elisa.conlan
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Brighton (south east coast of england) yourself?
elisa.conlan
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
has anyone heard back yet?
elisa.conlan
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
has anyone heard back yet?
sfa.lcas
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ve applied for fashion but not heard back yet!! the wait is actually agonising 😂 quite reassuring coming on here though and finding out i’m not the only one. Is it just me or are there hardly any threads this year?!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (91)
26.84%
England (111)
32.74%
Belgium (27)
7.96%
Germany (39)
11.5%
Spain (7)
2.06%