PwC Group Exercise at Assessment Centre (Flying Start Degree)

Watch
mathsalevels
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’ve got an AC coming up, PwC said it only involves a group exercise. I’m applying for a Technology Flying Start Degree Apprenticeship.

Please could you tell me about your experience of the group exercise, what was your case study and individual brief about, and any advice you have? And what do you think the success rate it for passing the AC?

Thanks
Last edited by mathsalevels; 1 year ago
Ifidisjwbdnd
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Bump
Ifidisjwbdnd
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mathsalevels)
I’ve got an AC coming up, PwC said it only involves a group exercise. I’m applying for a Technology Flying Start Degree Apprenticeship.

Please could you tell me about your experience of the group exercise, what was your case study and individual brief about, and any advice you have? And what do you think the success rate it for passing the AC?

Thanks
I’m assuming you’ve already had your AC, shame nobody replied. I’m doing the accounting degree and have the assessment on the 17th. Guess it’s similar to the technology one. Be super grateful if you could give me some advice.
mathsalevels
Rep:
(Original post by Ifidisjwbdnd)
I’m assuming you’ve already had your AC, shame nobody replied. I’m doing the accounting degree and have the assessment on the 17th. Guess it’s similar to the technology one. Be super grateful if you could give me some advice.
Yes I have done mine.
It was okay, the people were really nice so it’s not too stressful.
It’s just a 30 minute discussion (mine was in a group of 6) about a scenario and you have to come to a conclusion together. You can’t really prepare much because you use the data and information they give you, and you can’t predict the scenario.
Hope it goes well
Ifidisjwbdnd
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yes I have done mine.
It’s just a 30 minute discussion (mine was in a group of 6) about a scenario and you have to come to a conclusion together. You can’t really prepare much because you use the data and information they give you, and you can’t predict the scenario.
Hope it goes well
Thanks, much appreciated. Did you attend multiple AC or just one university AC
mathsalevels
Rep:
Thanks, much appreciated. Did you attend multiple AC or just one university AC
One AC at a London office, mine wasn’t at the university I applied to
username5200192
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi how was the assessment day. It would be much appreciated f you could shed some light on the kind of questions asked in the group exercise or the report writing.
username5200192
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi how was the assessment day for accounting ?. It would be much appreciated f you could shed some light on the kind of questions asked in the group exercise or the report writing.
Bobby_Firmino9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Same question here.
Shazeed123
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Yes I have done mine.
Hope it goes well
What was the duration of the AC and did you have it online?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.47%
October 2021 (252)
45.32%
November 2021 (66)
11.87%
December 2021 (69)
12.41%
January 2021 (72)
12.95%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (44)
7.91%