Jasmine.bx
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Have you started revising?
I just had my recent mocks and I feel so sad about them it kinda makes me think I’m going to fail and makes me not want to revise but surely it should do the opposite lmao...
I haven’t got my results for mocks back but I know I’ve done bad.

But yes just wanted to know if everyone’s started or been revising how’s it going.What are you doing to stay motivated?

robertoooo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Jasmine.bx)
Have you started revising?
I just had my recent mocks and I feel so sad about them it kinda makes me think I’m going to fail and makes me not want to revise but surely it should do the opposite lmao...
I haven’t got my results for mocks back but I know I’ve done bad.

But yes just wanted to know if everyone’s started or been revising how’s it going.What are you doing to stay motivated?
Just set small tasks, just tell urself ur focusing on one chapter from one subject and spend a couple hours on it, break it down into smaller pieces, it’s easier that way, and yeah I’ve started revising
lilTrain
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
me too. i somehow dont wanna revise if i know i did bad and i cant do it, but then i want to revise if im doing well. i got **** grades last mocks and i doubt the recent was any better, stressing since ill get kicked out if i get below CCCC in these mocks and idk what else to do. dunno, just wanna say ur not alone lol

i dont know about you but for me i feel motivated when i get ahead, ie. im more willing to learn content we havent covered yet so when we do in class itll just be revision for me and i can pretend to the class im smart for just 1hr of my life and that motivates me 😛 but yeah to answer ur question no i havent, i do about 30min a day. took away all games from my study space so im not tempted to procrastinate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (2)
66.67%
No (1)
33.33%
Don't know (0)
0%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise