Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Is law at University of Aberdeen good? Any review is welcomed
Thankyou
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by priyaldoshi)
Is law at University of Aberdeen good? Any review is welcomed
Thankyou
Aberdeen is actually pretty high up in the rankings for Law specifically. I'm not studying law myself, but a few of my friends are. They all think that law is really hard and that you really have to put in long hours, but they all really enjoy it.
Personally, I'm studying Sociology and in terms of university staff, everyone is incredibly helpful and really supportive. Maybe this helps a little at least
Nokimin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Aberdeen is actually pretty high up in the rankings for Law specifically. I'm not studying law myself, but a few of my friends are. They all think that law is really hard and that you really have to put in long hours, but they all really enjoy it.
Personally, I'm studying Sociology and in terms of university staff, everyone is incredibly helpful and really supportive. Maybe this helps a little at least
Hi there!

I’m looking forward to studying at Aberdeen for Law but I just wanted to know if there is any way of getting in touch with a current Law student just to receive a feedback on the course from them regarding student satisfaction, teaching, overall graduate prospects, staff support and the campus?

Thank you so much 😊
Last edited by Nokimin; 1 week ago
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Nokimin)
Hi there!

I’m looking forward to studying at Aberdeen for Law but I just wanted to know if there is any way of getting in touch with a current Law student just to receive a feedback on the course from them regarding student satisfaction, teaching, overall graduate prospects, staff support and the campus?

Thank you so much 😊
Hey I'd e-mail the university if I were you and ask them about the UniBuddy system. It's fairly new, I think it starts next week or something, and basically prospective students can chat directly with current students at Aberdeen and ask them questions about literally anything. So I think that would probably be your best bet

I don't know if they advertise it on the website yet or anything. Maybe try looking it up next week and if you can't find it, email the university I think it would be really helpful for you probably
Nokimin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey I'd e-mail the university if I were you and ask them about the UniBuddy system. It's fairly new, I think it starts next week or something, and basically prospective students can chat directly with current students at Aberdeen and ask them questions about literally anything. So I think that would probably be your best bet

I don't know if they advertise it on the website yet or anything. Maybe try looking it up next week and if you can't find it, email the university I think it would be really helpful for you probably
Thank you so much for your help, I’ll definitely follow up on that!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Aberdeen
    Medicine Only Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Jun '20
  • University of Aberdeen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 25 Aug '20
  • University of Aberdeen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 3 Oct '20

Do you get study leave?