The Student Room Group

Newcastle fine art

Wondering if anyone has heard back from Newcastle for fine art. I Sent my portfolio in a couple of weeks ago.
Reply 1
Hi, I also sent mine the day before the deadline a few weeks ago but I haven't heard back yet either.

I wouldn't worry too much though, I think they just like to take their time to look at everyone's portfolios before deciding on who to interview!
Reply 2
Original post by CerysO
Hi, I also sent mine the day before the deadline a few weeks ago but I haven't heard back yet either.

I wouldn't worry too much though, I think they just like to take their time to look at everyone's portfolios before deciding on who to interview!

Ah that’s okay, I hope they reply soon though.
I have a friend who applied and hasn't heard back yet either. I'm sure they're just being slow!
Reply 4
Original post by Rennaofravenwood
I have a friend who applied and hasn't heard back yet either. I'm sure they're just being slow!

Yeah it’s kinda annoying since I want to firm another university that have given me an unconditional. But I guess I can wait. If I’m lucky I might not even get to the interview stage lol.
Original post by SophieB123
Yeah it’s kinda annoying since I want to firm another university that have given me an unconditional. But I guess I can wait. If I’m lucky I might not even get to the interview stage lol.

Haha fair enough! You could just withdraw your application on UCAS.
Reply 6
Original post by Rennaofravenwood
Haha fair enough! You could just withdraw your application on UCAS.

I might just do that haha, I think it’s more just out of curiosity that I’m waiting. Just seeing if I would have had a chance.
Original post by SophieB123
I might just do that haha, I think it’s more just out of curiosity that I’m waiting. Just seeing if I would have had a chance.

Yeah I can understand that, I have a couple similar to be honest
Reply 8
Has anyone heard back yet?
Reply 9
Original post by CerysO
Has anyone heard back yet?

Still haven’t heard back. I’ve completely lost interest now. Definitely think I’ll just go to Lancaster.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending