The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leeds offer holders 2019/2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by _xChlox_
Mine are parents didn’t go & my postcode has a low rate of people going into further education. Reckon that’s worth a shot ? I’m also not sure if I can say that circumstance have affected my performance because I don’t have any solid proof from like a doctor for example

Yeah your likely to get an access to leeds offer i think, they don’t really require much evidence on the application of how your educations been effected as long as u meet the criteria your fine, you just explain why you want to go there just say how good the uni is etc, so send that application through asap! your going to need a reference from a teacher too so best to get it started
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah your likely to get an access to leeds offer i think, they don’t really require much evidence on the application of how your educations been effected as long as u meet the criteria your fine, you just explain why you want to go there just say how good the uni is etc, so send that application through asap! your going to need a reference from a teacher too so best to get it started

I’m going to talk to my tutor about it about ☺️
“You do not need to submit an application form to Access to Leeds as you have been automatically assessed based on the criteria outlined above.” I got an email saying I qualify for it and this. Does this mean I do nothing ?
“You do not need to submit an application form to Access to Leeds as you have been automatically assessed based on the criteria outlined above.” I got an email saying I qualify for it and this. Does this mean I do nothing ?

I think so but best to email them if you have any do any doubts
Original post by asjad_naqvi
I think so but best to email them if you have any do any doubts

Thanks for your reply ☺️ I got another email explaining how it works and deadlines and such so I’m not worrying ! I think I’m going to firm it, even if I don’t pass Access to Leeds it will still have equivalent conditions to the other uni I’m contemplating as a firm so it isn’t much difference
Thanks for your reply ☺️ I got another email explaining how it works and deadlines and such so I’m not worrying ! I think I’m going to firm it, even if I don’t pass Access to Leeds it will still have equivalent conditions to the other uni I’m contemplating as a firm so it isn’t much difference

Aha no worries, Leeds is an amazing university and is one of the oldest and established unis. Not only is it a good russel group but is part of the Red brick unis but Russ again so is manchester. I personally chose Leeds over manchester because ive been leeds multiple times and its very youth populated and feels like a proper campus
Aha no worries, Leeds is an amazing university and is one of the oldest and established unis. Not only is it a good russel group but is part of the Red brick unis but Russ again so is manchester. I personally chose Leeds over manchester because ive been leeds multiple times and its very youth populated and feels like a proper campus

I’m going to visit it ☺️ that’s crazy though, I was also trying to decide between Manchester and Leeds for my firm choice !
I’m going to visit it ☺️ that’s crazy though, I was also trying to decide between Manchester and Leeds for my firm choice !

Hmm I havnt got offer from manch as didnt apply:smile: i was choosing 2 out of manch, leeds and warwick for my actually applications
Hmm I havnt got offer from manch as didnt apply:smile: i was choosing 2 out of manch, leeds and warwick for my actually applications

Ahh okay 😂 We still both considered the two haha
Ahh okay 😂 We still both considered the two haha

Yh i guess aha, lemme know what you’ll firm then.

Im stuck with the same dilemma! Leeds is good and close to home but Manchester uni seems to have a better rep in general so idk which one to firm
Im stuck with the same dilemma! Leeds is good and close to home but Manchester uni seems to have a better rep in general so idk which one to firm

That’s my things, I’m 90% sure I’m picking Leeds but I’ve got this small part of me that’s always wanted to go Manchester ! I’m glad I’ve got till May to decide 🥺
Reply 32
Go to Leeds- it’s class.
my application got rejected at first for Accounting and Finance... but they changed their minds afterwards and gave me an offer which was a suprise 😳 got an Access to Leeds offer of ABB

How long after your eligibility for A2L did you get an offer? Well done by the way
Got my offer holder day on sat but unfortunately it is pouring on sat :/
Im here at the offer holder day right now and the campus is quite quite today. Don’t know if it is because of university strikes or what F02A32B6-EB22-4544-AB7E-CC5D57D7F6D7.jpg.jpeg
I’ve also got an offer from Leeds for law LLB and thinking of firming it bit probably gonna go to a accommodation day first
Original post by Js048326
I’ve also got an offer from Leeds for law LLB and thinking of firming it bit probably gonna go to a accommodation day first

Did you go, I didn’t have the chance. I only saw one of their accommodations when I went.
Did you go, I didn’t have the chance. I only saw one of their accommodations when I went.

No I’m going next week
Does anyone know if the offer holder day on wednesday is still going ahead despite coronavirus

Quick Reply

Latest