Best tips for motivational questions in online applicationWatch
1. Use the words that they use on their website, or job description. These words are there for a reason, and tell you about the qualities they value most. Explain why you hold these qualities, using examples of times when you had positive results related to these qualities.
2. Look at their social media page. What content are they publishing? Is it something that excites you? If so, explain your common interest enthusiastically, and how it enthuses you to work for them, and reassures you that you are a great fit for the company ethos.
3. Think about the position, and do research on the way they train you and the ways the position adds value to you. Perhaps they offer a qualification, or regular one to one progression meetings, or exposure to a lot of stakeholders in the company. Explain why their position and training specifically, presents such a great opportunity for your own development, and for you to bring your own expertise to the company.
1. Their organisational culture
2. Recent developments/Impact on the real world
3. Their Values and how these align with your own
4. Educational and working experiences and how these align with the company/its vision
5. Their key competitors as well as their industry position
Above all, make sure to demonstrate your enthusiasm! At the end of an Interview, it's always a good idea to ask your Interviewer some thought-provoking questions (pre-prepared) to showcase your passion and genuine interest in the role.
Hope this helps!