Is it going to look silly wearing Wellies to School this week? Watch

username5163238
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I came home on Friday and my feet were wet. I looked and realised the sole had came off one of my Shoes. However my mum does not get paid til Friday this week and said she will get me a new pair of School Shoes then which means I will need to go to School in my Wellies with the weather being so bad.

Do you think am gonna look silly wearing wellies to school?
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by username5163238)
I came home on Friday and my feet were wet. I looked and realised the sole had came off one of my Shoes. However my mum does not get paid til Friday this week and said she will get me a new pair of School Shoes then which means I will need to go to School in my Wellies with the weather being so bad.

Do you think am gonna look silly wearing wellies to school?
Wellies are precisely for the purpose you're using them for - ie. walking to school. you might want to change into another oair of shoes before turning up to class though, maybe pe trainors if you have them (you could bring in a note for your form tutor explaining the situation then you probably wont get into any trouble depending on how strict your school is with uniform).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.75%
No (265)
33.25%

Watched Threads