Eyebrow product for someone with thick eyebrows? Watch

Amirahm1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
For someone with thick and bushy eyebrows, what should I use to fill them in? Should I use eyebrow pencil, powder or pomade? And do you reccomend any products?
Tx
Last edited by Amirahm1; 1 week ago
Lyndsey.95
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I recommend revolution duo brow pencil in dark brown, it comes with a brush end. I've just discovered it and I love it or can use tweezers.
evalilyXOX
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Amirahm1)
For someone with thick and bushy eyebrows, should they use either eyebrow pencil, powder or pomade? And do you reccomend any products?
Tx
Are you looking to fill them in more or are you just looking for a product to shape and hold your eyebrows in place? If the latter, I would recommend the Anastasia Beverley Hills eyebrow gel in clear. I have dark, thick eyebrows and this holds them in place all day for me. Kiko do a really good affordable version.
Amirahm1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by evalilyXOX)
Are you looking to fill them in more or are you just looking for a product to shape and hold your eyebrows in place? If the latter, I would recommend the Anastasia Beverley Hills eyebrow gel in clear. I have dark, thick eyebrows and this holds them in place all day for me. Kiko do a really good affordable version.
Thanks very much. I actually wanna fill them in but idk what product that I should use. I'm gonna change my question a bit so that its clearer.
ساره
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Maybe the Glossier brow products
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (531)
66.79%
No (264)
33.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed