millydanny
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
im a girl , im 5'7 and i weigh 58kg. is this accepable?
brotherisgone
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by millydanny)
im a girl , im 5'7 and i weigh 58kg. is this accepable?
what do you mean is it acceptable? acceptable to who? I think its fine I'm 5'8 and weigh around 57kg (I think) so we are pretty similar (I'm also a girl).
Yeetyeetshark78
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Girl totally you are a healthy weight and on the slimmer side you have nothing to worry about.
Furthermore it is not a question of being "acceptable" you are not a piece of homework you are a dynamic human, you will never be just judged on appearance unless you are a model.
You should work on loving yourself and not needing the acceptance of others to feel worthy!
clueIxss
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi there. I’ve noticed you’ve made a couple different threads about things you’re seemingly insecure about. Please don’t worry- you certainly shouldn’t try and seek validation on TSR. You shouldn’t worry about what is “acceptable” to other people, and that’s easier said than done, but you can’t base your worth on if people find how you look appropriate. You should feel worthy of love and good things because of the person you are, and the only person who you should strive to accept you is yourself.
jayarora
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey please don't worry about your weight. How old are you? and inspite of focusing on your weight you should focus on if you are fit or not. Just exercise daily, avoid eating junk and then everything is acceptable
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (487)
59.46%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.25%
No- I want it (234)
28.57%
No- I don't want it (55)
6.72%

Watched Threads