If you had to be a leader of a country right now, who would you be? Watch

Mobitela
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Imagine a surreal situation in which you are in a laboratory with scientists who look alike to Dr Frankenstein. You've got yourself in a pickle, and to get yourself out of it, you have to be transformed into one of the leaders of a country right now. Who would you be, and why?
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'd be Nigel Farage as now brexit has occured he can retire, and spend all his money.
MarcusPotter
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would be President Donald Trump, because he is the leader of a very powerful nation, plus I wouldn't have to learn a new language, only a new dialect!
CTLeafez
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’d be Kim Jong Un and then cause one of those classic movie cliches where there’s the real person and the clone and the guards don’t know who to shoot

Assuming they don’t shoot me, I’d move the DPRK towards reunification and an end to the countless human rights violations.
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CTLeafez)
I’d be Kim Jong Un and then cause one of those classic movie cliches where there’s the real person and the clone and the guards don’t know who to shoot

Assuming they don’t shoot me, I’d move the DPRK towards reunification and an end to the countless human rights violations.
I'd be the same, but only so I could make one of the hilarious military propaganda videos they seem to churn out. :ninja:
CTLeafez
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MidgetFever)
I'd be the same, but only so I could make one of the hilarious military propaganda videos they seem to churn out. :ninja:
I quite like how dramatic their anti-US posters are... This is one of the less gory ones.

Name:  B4F2B154-4E9E-4305-8529-1B8EC62CCF54.jpeg
Views: 5
Size:  135.4 KB
Mehru1214
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Karisa96)
I'd be Nigel Farage as now brexit has occured he can retire, and spend all his money.
He's not a leader of a country tho
MarcusPotter
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mehru1214)
He's not a leader of a country tho
True that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (362)
67.04%
No (178)
32.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed