The Student Room Group

Does my crush still like me?

I've had a crush on this girl for a long time now, but I was always too scared that I would be rejected if I asked her out. Retrospectively, I am certain that she did in fact like me back, all the signs we there, and I definitely should have confessed.

However, a couple of months ago we stopped texting each other daily and broke off contact. Now I only ever see her when we happen to bump into each other (as we live fairly near each other), and this only ever happens once every couple of weeks.

The thing is, I am almost sure that she knew that I like her. One day, out of the blue her best friend texted me and started up a conversation asking whether I like her and saying that we would be really cute together. However, in hindsight I am not sure whether her best friend was really trying to play Divine Matchmaker or whether she was actually sent by my crush to find out whether I liked her back.

Is there any chance she still likes me? If I ask her best friend whether she still likes me would it be weird if it turns out I was wrong all along and she never liked me, or if she did crush on me but now doesn't?

I know she used to talk to her friends about me but I don't know if she still likes me, or even if she ever actually liked me. What if I was wrong all along?

Help :frown:
Hi. I mean this in the nicest way possible. Grow a pair of balls and tell her you like her.
Who cares what will happen. Look what overthinking did last time. At least you'll have closure with whatever happens. Just do it you pussy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending