The Student Room Group

Very bad at reading signals from girls

back in december i was at a party and was pretty drunk and ended up making out with someone who i had a crush on at the time- girl A- ( and who i was unsure wether she liked me or not- she smiled nd laughed at my jokes but all conversations were terminated by her every time after not much talking, . She was the one who initiated the making out. She was drunk too and straight afterwards seeemed to regret it then the following moring sent me a snap saying not to tell anyone etc and could we pretend it never happened. after that she seemed really awkward around me understandably but still had a laugh from time to time, so i kinda lost feelings and moved on as i presumed it ws never gonna happen. last night was at another party and her and her sister were both there, i had a few beers before even getting there as had been out for a meal in the afternoon for my dads birthday. was talking to girl As sister pretty early on in the night and she said we should go find A but i kinda got distracted and never realy saw either of them for the rest of the night, i didnt really think at the time thtat she could be at all interested after here reaction in december. i ended up getting off with someone else last night who i knew from a previous party last year- girl B- where we had got it on then too. waking up this morning i big regret getting with girl B and am kicking myself that i didnt realise that girl A may actually still be interested since her sister was tryingt o get me to go talk to her. she saw me making out with Girl B before we left but i feel very guilty i dint pick up on the obvous hints from As sister- i thought after decembers events A wasnt interested but now i think she only sent those messages becuase she possibly felt she had to because she thought i didnt like her. I feel like i should apologise to girl A but dont know what/ how to say this without making it really awkward and uncomfortable for her. should i approach her sister or what. i dont want to do nothing as i feel guilty, i dont really want forgivness i just feel like she deserves an apology. what shoudl i do
Tbh I don’t think you’ve done anything wrong. At the end of the day I do understand why A said that because maybe she though you didn’t like her back but she should’ve just been straight and said she liked you. How else are you meant to know whether she’s into you or not if she doesn’t say so.

You could just message her saying you slept with someone and regret it but if she doesn’t like you then that’s gonna be a little awkward as she will think “why is he telling me that”

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending