Only You can Stop animal cruelty Watch

Blake needs help
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
According to the Detroit Free Press "Animal control responded to a call from U-Haul Moving and Storage Unit on Beckley Road after employees heard barking inside a locked unit, a violation of Battle Creek’s animal ordinance, the Battle Creek Enquirer reports. The dog was not believed to be in distress, so Ehart initially gave the owner a 24-hour notice of violation. By Wednesday, the owner had not responded and officials obtained a search warrant to remove the unit’s lock and free the Great Dane trapped inside.".

The article also mentioned that the Great Dane had no food or water, just some furniture. Still, this is HIGHLY uncalled for! We need to put an end to animal cruelty!

Who's with me? If you are, comment #StopAnimalCruelty! Someone should start a petition to stop this nonsense. Mostly, the article said only 93 days? It should be more! If the dog was in there for another 24 hours, it probably wouldn't have survived!
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You do know this is a British site right?
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Not sure what UK students are supposed to do about a mistreated dog in a US apartment
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What do you suggest we do?
Rennaofravenwood
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes! We need to stop this! But I'm sure we all look after our animals so I'm not sure what exactly we can do to help in this case?
Just my opinion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'll put it on the list. At the moment I'm busy with China where people string dogs up and skin them alive before eating them.😯
Wōden
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Just my opinion)
I'll put it on the list. At the moment I'm busy with China where people string dogs up and skin them alive before eating them.😯
I've seen even worse footage of animal cruelty from China and the Far East, things that will probably haunt me to my grave and that I will not relay here as it would be far too upsetting for many people. The most terrifying thing of all is just how 'normalised' it seems to be in many parts of their society, literal torture of animals going on in broad daylight in front of hundreds of bypassers who are totally indifferent to the very obvious pain and suffering of these sentient beings around them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (471)
59.25%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.41%
No- I want it (228)
28.68%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.67%

Watched Threads