Watch
miramira12
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hey so,
I'm female,
I've been in a 4 year relationship with a guy, he is great but I feel sometimes I'm just in a friendship with him, maybe we are comfortable now. I have my own flat with him too.
But my previous relationships It was all Lesbian up until this guy i'm currently dating.
I was also in a 4 year relationship with another female.

So now. after 4 years of a straight relationship. I'm questioning if I actually like being in that straight relationship. Sex with a guy sometimes grosses me out. I sometimes force myself. I know thats bad, but the guy is honestly lovely and we do work well together but I feel like i'm missing out on something. I feel much more attracted to women .

I didn't know where else to post this, found this forum and thought I would give it a go
Anonymous #1
Report 11 months ago
not fair on him, if ur more attracted to girls its best to leave him, tell him ur situation and hope he understands. not fair on u too
miramira12
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
not fair on him, if ur more attracted to girls its best to leave him, tell him ur situation and hope he understands. not fair on u too
I feel I would throwing a good relationship away. I don't even know if I would be happy in a lesbian relationship, I wasn't in my last. I feel maybe I'm happier single? I think I'm scared of commitment. I dunno, I'm going through alot in my head.
This would be easier if I wasn't in a binding two year contract apartment rent with him. I can't break up and leave him with so much to pay for. Plus I have no family to go back to. I'm stuck.
username47781
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by miramira12)
I feel I would throwing a good relationship away. I don't even know if I would be happy in a lesbian relationship, I wasn't in my last. I feel maybe I'm happier single? I think I'm scared of commitment. I dunno, I'm going through alot in my head.
This would be easier if I wasn't in a binding two year contract apartment rent with him. I can't break up and leave him with so much to pay for. Plus I have no family to go back to. I'm stuck.
If you are more into girls then you are not being fair by staying in the relationship
Anonymous #1
Report 11 months ago
I suppose its best to talk to him all about this, wish u all the best , best situation: he understands, wants to stay friends and will stay with u, but thats unlikely, how would he react if u told him this?
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Can relate.

I am more attracted to women than men as a rule but I'm currently in a relationship with a man. He's someone I connect with more perfectly than anyone else I've ever dated (male or female and over a period of 13yrs) and I can't imagine that there is someone else out there who could match me even half as well as he does. We are on the same wavelength about everything. I often miss being with girls, but I wouldn't give him up to chase that fantasy. So I've accepted that it's in my past and he's my present (and hopefully future).

So the question I'll pose to you is: is your relationship with this man worth more to you than what you feel you are missing out on with women? If the answer is no then I'd suggest ending it.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hey so,
I'm female,Let
I've been in a 4 year relationship with a guy, he is great but I feel sometimes I'm just in a friendship with him, maybe we are comfortable now. I have my own flat with him too.
But my previous relationships It was all Lesbian up until this guy i'm currently dating.
I was also in a 4 year relationship with another female.

So now. after 4 years of a straight relationship. I'm questioning if I actually like being in that straight relationship. Sex with a guy sometimes grosses me out. I sometimes force myself. I know thats bad, but the guy is honestly lovely and we do work well together but I feel like i'm missing out on something. I feel much more attracted to women .

I didn't know where else to post this, found this forum and thought I would give it a go
Let this guy go- you both deserve better in fact. You must be completely honest with yourself first, then with him!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (157)
60.15%
I don't have everything I need (104)
39.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed