The Student Room Group

💞 ella’s words : 2nd edition 💞

ellas words
welcome, old & new readers alike. as you may or may not be aware, i previously had a blog, but the irritation that came hand in hand with the introduction of posting anonymously was enough for me to go, ‘oh, i’m not having that!’ & make a lovely new one 🥰

so this is my small space on tsr to be able to rant in annoyance, revel in happiness. essentially this is my space to do whatever i please with. so, it goes without saying, negativity shall not be tolerated. understand? good, good. now that’s settled, let’s get on to the good stuff 😊
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

happy thought
i did impress myself with that title. looks beautiful i will admit. although i learnt my lesson last time, & shall not follow those footsteps i made before, & make the same mistakes. i have learnt my lesson. it’s predecessor looked fabulous without the titles, so shall this one 🥰

as beautiful as the titles look, they are tedious to do & you get bored easily. don’t do the pretty titles, ella 🙂
what i’m doing
just switched up the avatar a little. belle has been lingering for a while now, now let’s let alice have her share of the limelight. it’s only fair 😊
random thought
that made me think, i haven’t watched anything disney since the start of the new year. how that happened, i have no idea. and, i’m ashamed to say in regards to giving alice a chance to shine as my avatar, i haven’t seen her film in who knows how long. i’m even more ashamed to say my recollection of the plot line is somewhat hazy too. some disney fan i am 😔
Original post by ellaswords
random thought
that made me think, i haven’t watched anything disney since the start of the new year. how that happened, i have no idea. and, i’m ashamed to say in regards to giving alice a chance to shine as my avatar, i haven’t seen her film in who knows how long. i’m even more ashamed to say my recollection of the plot line is somewhat hazy too. some disney fan i am 😔

Alice in Wonderland is such an amazing, trippy film, love it. But it should remind us not to do drugs, as she hallucinated the whole thing :lol:
ellas words
welcome, old & new readers alike. as you may or may not be aware, i previously had a blog, but the irritation that came hand in hand with the introduction of posting anonymously was enough for me to go, ‘oh, i’m not having that!’ & make a lovely new one 🥰

so this is my small space on tsr to be able to rant in annoyance, revel in happiness. essentially this is my space to do whatever i please with. so, it goes without saying, negativity shall not be tolerated. understand? good, good. now that’s settled, let’s get on to the good stuff 😊

I change username and you change blogs LOL
(edited 4 years ago)
10th February 2020
i hate snow! passionately. anyone else or just me?
have you had snow? ❄️
Original post by Gamingexpertnot
I change username and you change blogs LOL

indeed, although now, neither of us shall face the eternal de-selecting to not be anonymous anymore. we are free from being chained to anonymity! woo 🥳
random thought
it’s fascinating how quickly the weather changes. although i’m not complaining now the snow has stopped & the sun is out, diminishing the snow, removing its mark. which is great. couldn’t be happier. but it is weird. the weather has changed drastically today, so so quickly too 😊
10th February 2020
have you had snow? ❄️

Why would you say such a thing?
I like heavy snow not the light snow that comes with a little bit of rain.
10th February 2020
have you had snow? ❄️

No we very rarely get snow here......too mild

You northerners are lucky
indeed, although now, neither of us shall face the eternal de-selecting to not be anonymous anymore. we are free from being chained to anonymity! woo 🥳

It was getting annoying so im glad you changed
10th February 2020
have you had snow? ❄️

No I don’t like the snow anymore. It’s extremely cold when it’s snowing and I can’t wear heels when it’s snowing or else I’ll trip. Also I hate it when it gets all brown and mushy
10th February 2020
have you had snow? ❄️

Same. But I've had no snow
Original post by AmberDalia
Why would you say such a thing?
I like heavy snow not the light snow that comes with a little bit of rain.

haha, no. i just don’t like it. light snow is much better than the heavy, disgusting stuff, without a shadow of a doubt 😊

No we very rarely get snow here......too mild

You northerners are lucky

tbh, we rarely get snow. i wouldn’t consider myself lucky though, i despise it 😔

It was getting annoying so im glad you changed

me too, it was only temporary but proper annoying 😬

Original post by MoonlightRain
No I don’t like the snow anymore. It’s extremely cold when it’s snowing and I can’t wear heels when it’s snowing or else I’ll trip. Also I hate it when it gets all brown and mushy

it’s horrid 🥴
Original post by Obolinda
Same. But I've had no snow

lucky 🥺
haha, no. i just don’t like it. light snow is much better than the heavy, disgusting stuff, without a shadow of a doubt 😊

tbh, we rarely get snow. i wouldn’t consider myself lucky though, i despise it 😔

me too, it was only temporary but proper annoying 😬

it’s horrid 🥴

lucky 🥺

I know the peak district gets alot of snow and thats the midlands I think but maybe cities up there not so much
Whats everyones fav weather type

I hate the sun and hot weather so not that

I like sunny cold days in the winter

i prefer it when it’s warm. not too hot, not too cold. it’s just perfection 🥰
what i’m doing
my dad just got home from work with a gift from my nan. i was confused as to why she’d got me a gift, it’s not my birthday, that’s not till the end of july 🥺.

turns out she got me this cute key ring with my name on it as a reward for becoming a prefect. i’m just gonna go & send her my thanks now 🥰

Completely cloudless sky
Shining sun
Room temperature outside, not hot but not cold either

^ Perfection

Quick Reply

Latest