The Student Room Group

💞 ella’s words : 2nd edition 💞

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by ellaswords
10th February 2020
i hate snow! passionately. anyone else or just me?
have you had snow? ❄️

i love it only cuz you get a day off school, and plus it rarely snows here in the south of the UK, so it only snows rarely.
Original post by =))
i love it only cuz you get a day off school, and plus it rarely snows here in the south of the UK, so it only snows rarely.

only if it snows loads, that is. which, like you said is unlikely.
might do it later 😊

Might.......tut tut tut:frown:

I am feeling down today so doing it would cheer me up a bit:smile:
happy thought
after actually giving it the attention it desires so badly, my spanish stuff doesn’t seem as hellish as it originally did. or at least the blog entry things don’t. we don’t talk about the presentation. yet. although, i’ve been camping in the creative corner since when blog 1 began, so i don’t know why i imagined it to be so hard, i’ve been blogging fairly consistently for at least 2 months. i’m not liking how much research i’m putting into it though, having to find airports & hotels & how long bus journeys are. that’s bad enough in english. it’s worse in spanish 😂

I will be honest I have felt pretty down today......dont know why though

Dont feel bad about the spanish stuff I am sure you will pick it up

I will be honest I have always struggled with other languages

Feel really stupid for putting that quiz up now:frown:
(edited 4 years ago)
21st February 2020
the active ella has returned. this time, my inactive period was no fault of my own. our wifi was down & my ipad has no data. & i don’t know my password anymore, oops, so i couldn’t log in on my phone either. let’s just say if another account seems to dominate this blog & this one is inactive, it’ll be me, probably signed out on here, my only way of accessing this account, oops 🥺
21st February 2020
the active ella has returned. this time, my inactive period was no fault of my own. our wifi was down & my ipad has no data. & i don’t know my password anymore, oops, so i couldn’t log in on my phone either. let’s just say if another account seems to dominate this blog & this one is inactive, it’ll be me, probably signed out on here, my only way of accessing this account, oops 🥺

My internet has been being stupid Too! Also yeah I don’t know my password either 😬 hope it’s better for you now
happy thought
i’m nearly done with spanish. couldn’t be happier for that. i’m sick of it now. i’m not in spain at a festival with my friends elena & gabriella . they don’t even exist. i don’t care if they’re wearing a pink dress or red jeans or whatever i said they were wearing. i really couldn’t care less. i’m writing up the third & final day now, the shortest one i hope. i’m going to fly home. not much to say about that. i’ll be back once i’ve finally finished. it’s nearly done, i’m actually buzzing. i’m so bored of it 😂
happy thought
i’m nearly done with spanish. couldn’t be happier for that. i’m sick of it now. i’m not in spain at a festival with my friends elena & gabriella . they don’t even exist.

Lmfao :rofl: Is Gabriella even a Spanish name??? It sounds more Italian!!
21st February 2020

I was not gonna post until Sunday but this post has really cheered me up(sorry lol)

When you did not reply to my messages above about the quiz etc I thought you had fallen out with me about something and I made me feel worse then I already did and I already felt down

Now I know it was your internet I feel better now if that makes sense:smile:
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
Lmfao :rofl: Is Gabriella even a Spanish name??? It sounds more Italian!!

not a clue, i just know they tend to end in a so i just guessed with them to be fair 😂

Original post by Gamingexpertnot
I was not gonna post until Sunday but this post has really cheered me up(sorry lol)

When you did not reply to my messages above about the quiz etc I thought you had fallen out with me about something and I made me feel worse then I already did and I already felt down

Now I know it was your internet I feel better now if that makes sense:smile:

yeah, i never saw your post before this one because of the internet. and no, i wouldn’t fall out with anybody over anything like that. sorry for making you feel bad, blame my internet 😖
happy thought
i’m done, i’m done, i’m done, i’m done, i’m done, i’m done, i’m done, i’m done!!!!!!
so elena, gabriella & i went to the beach, shared a pizza (Italian i know, couldn’t be bothered to think of something spanish) took the bus to the airport & flew back home. well, i went home. i ditched gabriella & elena somewhere along the way. eh, they can live in spain. they have spanish names. or one of them definitely does anyway. i didn’t really like them anyways. they were boring. gabriella didn’t even take part in the festival. she just watched. party pooper 🤨

i do have a transcript or something to prepare too, but i don’t know what i actually need to do, so we’ll leave that for a bit. because that’s the scary part. the whole speaking business. the thing i’m trying not to think about, so we won’t talk about it. okay? glad i made that clear 😁
random thought
who posted 6 minutes ago, then deleted it before i could see? curious that’s all. it wasn’t a notification of my own post, i posted 8 minutes ago & the notification says 6. so one of you guys trying to be sneaky? eh, i’m not that fussed to be fair. like i said, curious that’s all 🤷🏻*♀️
‘’i’m done, i’m done!!!!!!
so elena, gabriella & i went to the beach, shared a pizza (Italian i know, couldn’t be bothered to think of something spanish) took the bus to the airport & flew back home. well, i went home. i ditched gabriella & elena somewhere along the way. eh, they can live in spain. they have spanish names. or one of them definitely does anyway. i didn’t really like them anyways. they were boring. gabriella didn’t even take part in the festival. she just watched. party pooper 🤨’’

This had me crying ngl 😭😂
Original post by TakeALittleWalk
‘’i’m done, i’m done!!!!!!
so elena, gabriella & i went to the beach, shared a pizza (Italian i know, couldn’t be bothered to think of something spanish) took the bus to the airport & flew back home. well, i went home. i ditched gabriella & elena somewhere along the way. eh, they can live in spain. they have spanish names. or one of them definitely does anyway. i didn’t really like them anyways. they were boring. gabriella didn’t even take part in the festival. she just watched. party pooper 🤨’’

honestly they were such boring people. i’m better off without the party poopers. we didn’t win the competition in the festival either, i blame elena. such boring people. who chooses rice with vegetables with no curry sauce or soup to eat when they could have had anything? no one. that’s how boring they were. maybe that’s why i hated it so. it’s not easy writing about boring people because they’re so boring 🥺
honestly they were such boring people. i’m better off without the party poopers. we didn’t win the competition in the festival either, i blame elena. such boring people. who chooses rice with vegetables with no curry sauce or soup to eat when they could have had anything? no one. that’s how boring they were. maybe that’s why i hated it so. it’s not easy writing about boring people because they’re so boring 🥺

Your falling out with people in your head now

Cant you all just learn to get along:biggrin:
Your falling out with people in your head now

Cant you all just learn to get along:biggrin:

nope 😂
nope 😂

Going into town later to see my friend elena(who dispite having a exotic name was actually born in chesterfield) who is just back from spain

She had a terrible time by all accounts including being left there by one of her friends and had to take a serpate plane back and to make matters worse she was stuck on the plane with her boring friend italian friend gabriella(who spent the flight home complaining that the other friend kept saying she was spanish)

According to Elana she spent the week eating pizzas,drinking milkshakes,shouting at people eating anything potato releted and trying to find decent wifi

She was also made to go to a terrible festival with her friends which was merely a garden with a bouncy castle,6 deck chairs,a alcohol stand and a sick bucket

:smile:
Original post by TakeALittleWalk

Same :rofl2:
Going into town later to see my friend elena(who dispite having a exotic name was actually born in chesterfield) who is just back from spain

She had a terrible time by all accounts including being left there by one of her friends and had to take a serpate plane back and to make matters worse she was stuck on the plane with her boring friend italian friend gabriella(who spent the flight home complaining that the other friend kept saying she was spanish)

According to Elana she spent the week eating pizzas,drinking milkshakes,shouting at people eating anything potato releted and trying to find decent wifi

She was also made to go to a terrible festival with her friends which was merely a garden with a bouncy castle,6 deck chairs,a alcohol stand and a sick bucket

:smile:

:rofl: :rofl:
Elena and Gabriella, if you're reading this then can I introduce you to my thread? There you'll be entertained and won't suffer the indignity of being called boring!

Quick Reply

Latest