Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have always struggled with anxiety, but since starting year 10, our school demands one test per subject per week, I always feel tired and stressed, and I want/ am expected to do really well, but the work has become too much and I have anxiety attacks at least twice a week. Tests are so frequent, I have stopped caring and no longer revise, my mum thinks the amount we do in year 10 is rediculous and I can only see it getting worse, has anyone got any advice?
Agent78600
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
how many exams do you have a week? one exam per week is ok. Remember these practice exams aren't the end of the world. Always put your mental health first. Tell your mum to talk to the school, because these exams arent actually helping you but actually making it worse. Hope this helps don't be scared, you can pull through this. You will learn after your exams in year11 that GCSE's are a breeze.
ibby68
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Holy shi 1 test a week, yeah that seems like a lot. Honestly take it easy, some schools are a bit over the top, revise but dont burn yourself out gcses aren't the end of the world.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (484)
59.53%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.29%
No- I want it (232)
28.54%
No- I don't want it (54)
6.64%

Watched Threads