The Student Room Group

My drink got spiked and I messed everything up

I didn’t really know what category to put this in but really need some advice because I don’t know what to do. On Friday night I was at a house party where I got spiked with mdma.
Usually I’m very conservative but people have told me that I was trying to ‘get on’ everyone there- including my friends ex and another’s friends my almost-boyfriend. I do not remember any of this and have found it out from videos, people telling me ect. .
Luckily nothing more than kissing happened as far as I know but I’m scared that I’ve destroyed a lot of friendships. Even though my friends are saying it’s fine I’m worried that I’ve broken girl code and have lost their trust.
I’m also scared about my reputation because there were a lot of people there who I’d never met before. There’s more details but this is the gist. If any could offer any advice on how to deal with the situation please let me know because I currently feel so so guilty.
Reply 1
Original post by Evie lomas
I didn’t really know what category to put this in but really need some advice because I don’t know what to do. On Friday night I was at a house party where I got spiked with mdma.
Usually I’m very conservative but people have told me that I was trying to ‘get on’ everyone there- including my friends ex and another’s friends my almost-boyfriend. I do not remember any of this and have found it out from videos, people telling me ect. .
Luckily nothing more than kissing happened as far as I know but I’m scared that I’ve destroyed a lot of friendships. Even though my friends are saying it’s fine I’m worried that I’ve broken girl code and have lost their trust.
I’m also scared about my reputation because there were a lot of people there who I’d never met before. There’s more details but this is the gist. If any could offer any advice on how to deal with the situation please let me know because I currently feel so so guilty.

*also, only a few close friends know I was spiked
Reply 2
Just know none of this is your fault, you got spiked. Therefore anything that happened from there you are unable to control. I suggest that you just go on from there, apologise to those you think you might've hurt/insulted.

another thing I'd say is, if your're conservative and you find that you are comfortable as so be that, don't let people try and bring you out of your comfort zone, although it is good to be if its in an environment where you feel uncomfortable be yourself, theres other ways to enjoy yourself and still keep your 'conservative' morals.

Finally enjoy yourself but be careful, if you leave a drink to go somewhere do not go back and take etc just get a new one or order it and always make sure to have some friends on your side.

Thanks Evi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending