I found my Muslim social media influencer crush is a lesbian Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So yeah, I'm not sure how to start this off but this Muslim girl who is very popular on Instagram for comedy videos turns out to be a lesbian, although not confirmed but I suspect she is because long story short...

She is a normal person who works, lives with parents, eats out, wears expensive clothes and goes on holidays. In her videos she has quoted many Islamic references as to appreciate what we all have and pray when in distress. She also appeared in a charity event where she discussed her life such as struggles as kid with bullying and hate and how she achieved all her goals to have a successful career despite strict parents and how she started making videos and got famous.

Quite recently she went on a holiday to a European country alone which is odd because it's not really her thing. She linked up with a European girl there and stayed together. She rarely showed her face and only mentioned her name a couple of times. So she returns home, few days later her European friend comes to visit her because it is the Muslim girls birthday and they both stay together in a hotel. I found out who her European friend is, I checked her Instagram and found she is an famous actress and a model and also she is a lesbian. She has more stories of them both together and were holding hands and kissing with Muslim girls face blurred obviously.

I'm like gobsmacked, she claims to be religious with her Islamic quotes but turns out to be a secret lesbian.

Damn. I'm heartbroken, someone help please. How do I get over this
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So yeah, I'm not sure how to start this off but this Muslim girl who is very popular on Instagram for comedy videos turns out to be a lesbian, although not confirmed but I suspect she is because long story short...

She is a normal person who works, lives with parents, eats out, wears expensive clothes and goes on holidays. In her videos she has quoted many Islamic references as to appreciate what we all have and pray when in distress. She also appeared in a charity event where she discussed her life such as struggles as kid with bullying and hate and how she achieved all her goals to have a successful career despite strict parents and how she started making videos and got famous.

Quite recently she went on a holiday to a European country alone which is odd because it's not really her thing. She linked up with a European girl there and stayed together. She rarely showed her face and only mentioned her name a couple of times. So she returns home, few days later her European friend comes to visit her because it is the Muslim girls birthday and they both stay together in a hotel. I found out who her European friend is, I checked her Instagram and found she is an famous actress and a model and also she is a lesbian. She has more stories of them both together and were holding hands and kissing with Muslim girls face blurred obviously.

I'm like gobsmacked, she claims to be religious with her Islamic quotes but turns out to be a secret lesbian.

Damn. I'm heartbroken, someone help please. How do I get over this
You can’t say she claims to be religious but turns out to be lesbian because it’s not confirmed, you’re just creating assumptions.
Also whi is this YouTuber?
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
idk about you but if she doesn't want her sexuality and sexual preferences to be presented to the public, then that is her choice and you should accept her as she is?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (266)
60.87%
Yes- I don't like it (21)
4.81%
No- I want it (117)
26.77%
No- I don't want it (33)
7.55%

Watched Threads