trying to have sex but it won't fit Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
My boyfriend and I have been attempting to have sex for about 2 months now. I'm a virgin, and the first time we tried his **** would not fit in and it was very painful for me. We've worked up to him using 2 fingers when he fingers me but his **** still doesn't really fit and is still kind of painful when he tries to put it in. Is this normal? I'm worried it could be vaginismus.
evalilyXOX
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My boyfriend and I have been attempting to have sex for about 2 months now. I'm a virgin, and the first time we tried his **** would not fit in and it was very painful for me. We've worked up to him using 2 fingers when he fingers me but his **** still doesn't really fit and is still kind of painful when he tries to put it in. Is this normal? I'm worried it could be vaginismus.
That sounds like a frustrating problem which is causing you to be stressed. Without going into too much detail, have you warmed yourself up beforehand? It might be more painful if you are not excited enough and the lubrication isn't there. Have you maybe thought about going to your gp/sexual health clinic for a chat?
DanK37
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This is a problem many people do have, I've had this in the past with a girl I was with. From what she said, It was a lot of fingering and also you can go to the GP and they can give you these cone shaped things that pretty much loosen your vagina enough where the pain will no longer occur.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (259)
61.52%
Yes- I don't like it (20)
4.75%
No- I want it (112)
26.6%
No- I don't want it (30)
7.13%

Watched Threads