The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

I need help!

I am applying for MMU (MSc FinTech). This is my first time applying to UK University and I am really bad at writing an essay. Basically university wants me to write a motivational letter but, I don't have any idea how to frame my essay.

Please give me some tips and advice for my problem.
Thanks in advance!
Original post by Abhishek08
I am applying for MMU (MSc FinTech). This is my first time applying to UK University and I am really bad at writing an essay. Basically university wants me to write a motivational letter but, I don't have any idea how to frame my essay.

Please give me some tips and advice for my problem.
Thanks in advance!

Hi @Abhishek08,

Great to see you're interested in applying to our university to study MSc FinTech :biggrin:.

When writing your personal statement, make sure you mention and support the reasons behind your choice of applying to the course of your choice, as your enthusiasm and passion for the subject will be an important element of the application.

You should explain why you are a suitable candidate and what you currently do to ensure you demonstrate this through real-life scenarios. You could draw examples from your academic experience as well as any work/placement experience that inspired you or led you to this decision.

You can also refer to your future career plans and explain through informed research how you can benefit from this course, as well as what contribution you could bring to our community.

I hope this helps :biggrin:. If you have any other questions, please give me a shout and I will be happy to help :smile:.

Cheers,

Luca
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Tysm :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending