Jasmine018
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I am applying for Children's Nursing and I have already had an interview at Huddersfield and got a conditional offer and I have an interview at York on the 15th Febuary. Wondering if anyone else is off to the York one?
University of York
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Jasmine018)
Hi, I am applying for Children's Nursing and I have already had an interview at Huddersfield and got a conditional offer and I have an interview at York on the 15th Febuary. Wondering if anyone else is off to the York one?
Hi there,

Congrats on your interview! You might find our student blogs about Nursing at York useful and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Good luck!

Steph
Xxx_xxx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I’ve been offered a place at Huddersfield and I attended an interview at York but received a place for adult nursing
University of Huddersfield
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Jasmine018)
(Original post by Xxx_xxx)
Hi, I’ve been offered a place at Huddersfield and I attended an interview at York but received a place for adult nursing
Hi Jasmine018 and Xxx_xxx

Congratulations and good luck to you both on your all of interviews and offers!
If you have any questions about your course or about Huddersfield in general feel free to give me a shout.
I can also try to track down a student for some advice if you'd like to speak to someone who's currently here, just let me know.

Speak soon,
Harriette
Wlliebalm
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
How did your York interview go? What sort of questions were they and was it a comfortable atmosphere?
Wlliebalm
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I’ve applied for Hull and York and York Is my first option however I have heard it’s quite hard to get into and there are lots of people at the interview and that it’s a hard interview, is this true?
Ellieleigh738
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Yes I am wondering the same thing, I’ve got an interview at York in a couple of weeks and I’m terrified, it’s a Russel group so I’m worried it’s going to be a lot harder to get into and more intense questions!’
Xxx_xxx
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Wlliebalm)
I’ve applied for Hull and York and York Is my first option however I have heard it’s quite hard to get into and there are lots of people at the interview and that it’s a hard interview, is this true?
The interview isn't exactly hard, just try not to let the pressure get to you as its set up a lot more serious than my other ones were. You do need to think a lot before answering
Ellieleigh738
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Thankyou, is it generic questions like why do you want to be a children’s nurse etc or is it more scenario ones?
Ellieleigh738
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
and how many questions is there roughly?
Xxx_xxx
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
There are 4 questions and the maths problems, they don’t ask any regular questions such as why you want to be a nurse, they do ask about a situation which has occurred before related to care to you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (251)
66.58%
No (126)
33.42%

Watched Threads