The Student Room Group

Making two guys hate me

Okay so basically 2 weeks ago I had a big fight with my boyfriend and we didn't speak for about 5 days. while this was happening I stayed with my best friend (guy) because I felt so low, me and him got to talking and we revealed we had feelings for each other. Anyway this continued and we kissed. Eventually I reconciled with my boyfriend and everything was okay but the next time I went to my friend's house we kissed again. We had tried to make it go back to normal but it just wasn't happening. anyway so I eventually slept with my best friend - just so happened to be his first time. nyway so my best friend is really smiley when he is around me and things. So this week I broke up w my boyfriend cos it's not fair to him. And then the next day I sent a message I shouldn't have to my ex thinking it was my bestfriend and it caused an argument. We were drunk and in a club and my best friend kept telling me to leave it for today but for some reason I couldn't so spent over a hour trying to defend myself. He eventually abandoned me in the club. Anyway so I'm the lasttwo days my ex has not me we need to not speak anymore and my bestfriend has been really hot and cold with me I saw him yesterday and he was upset then was better and we ended up sleeping together but then afterwards he was.cold again. All day he was ignoring me and texting a girl he used to like who now had a boyfriend. He's still saying he likes me and wasn't mad at me but is acting really weird. Now I don't know what to do. I'm mad at myself because I feel I've ruined two relationships with people I really card about. I feel I've lost my bestfriend forever I just have no clue what to do
you're dumb and its ur fault, getting drunk and kissing someone else while having a bf and at the end you lose both of them obviously I don't know what a cheater like you expected... people like you make me sick and shouldnt be in a relationship
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Okay so basically 2 weeks ago I had a big fight with my boyfriend and we didn't speak for about 5 days. while this was happening I stayed with my best friend (guy) because I felt so low, me and him got to talking and we revealed we had feelings for each other. Anyway this continued and we kissed. Eventually I reconciled with my boyfriend and everything was okay but the next time I went to my friend's house we kissed again. We had tried to make it go back to normal but it just wasn't happening. anyway so I eventually slept with my best friend - just so happened to be his first time. nyway so my best friend is really smiley when he is around me and things. So this week I broke up w my boyfriend cos it's not fair to him. And then the next day I sent a message I shouldn't have to my ex thinking it was my bestfriend and it caused an argument. We were drunk and in a club and my best friend kept telling me to leave it for today but for some reason I couldn't so spent over a hour trying to defend myself. He eventually abandoned me in the club. Anyway so I'm the lasttwo days my ex has not me we need to not speak anymore and my bestfriend has been really hot and cold with me I saw him yesterday and he was upset then was better and we ended up sleeping together but then afterwards he was.cold again. All day he was ignoring me and texting a girl he used to like who now had a boyfriend. He's still saying he likes me and wasn't mad at me but is acting really weird. Now I don't know what to do. I'm mad at myself because I feel I've ruined two relationships with people I really card about. I feel I've lost my bestfriend forever I just have no clue what to do

Make that 3 guys! We're done!
Original post by Spanx
Make that 3 guys! We're done!

Make it 4 and hopefully every guy in the world
Reply 4
Original post by Darkiorra
Make it 4 and hopefully every guy in the world

Mine was funny, your reply is just a bit weird and malicious. Now I'm going to have to not hate the OP just so I'm not agreeing with you even if you're apparently agree with me... it's all so confusing.
(edited 4 years ago)
Dirty 🤮🤮🤮

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending