The Student Room Group

How long until I hear from the university?

I recently applied to do mental health nursing with a September 2020 start, I applied on the 15th January and still haven't heard back from them. Is normally the case?

This is my second time going to university and I haven't waited this long for a reply before.
completely depends on the uni and how they assess applications. some wait until 15 january to receive them all and then start assessing and release all their offers at once. their deadline for responding isn't for a while yet. don't worry.
Original post by abbiemaerobinson
I recently applied to do mental health nursing with a September 2020 start, I applied on the 15th January and still haven't heard back from them. Is normally the case?

This is my second time going to university and I haven't waited this long for a reply before.

Make sure that you don’t have any emails in your junk/spam folder. For nursing you will usually get an invitation for interview before any offer comes through - and very few universities will send that invitation through ucas Track.

If you’re worried then ring up your universities. They’ll be able to check if any communication has been sent that might have been missed/lost and if not roughly when you should expect a response.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending