The Student Room Group

how to get an A/A* in biology AQA A-level??

im a B grade student in biology a-level because the mark schemes literally ruin everything!! im good at biology, and i understand all the content, im just **** at application/gaining those extra marks because of how ridiculously minimalist the mark schemes are
any advice on how to get an A in the final exams??
Reply 2

hi how do you access the exam qs on the alevel resorces website. i press on the link i get redirected to an 'unsecure' website and getting pop up ads other than that i dont seem to find the papers.
Original post by zalg
hi how do you access the exam qs on the alevel resorces website. i press on the link i get redirected to an 'unsecure' website and getting pop up ads other than that i dont seem to find the papers.

Hey - I just had the same issue however there should be 'skip this ad' after 5 seconds on the top right hand corner. It worked for me once I clicked that.
Reply 4
Original post by kimchi123
Hey - I just had the same issue however there should be 'skip this ad' after 5 seconds on the top right hand corner. It worked for me once I clicked that.

thnk you so much
Reply 5
Hi did it work. i was afraid since its not secured site
Original post by evelync12
im a B grade student in biology a-level because the mark schemes literally ruin everything!! im good at biology, and i understand all the content, im just **** at application/gaining those extra marks because of how ridiculously minimalist the mark schemes are
any advice on how to get an A in the final exams??

i think physics and maths paper is better than these questions

also try edexcel as thays simile content but harder questions so they make good practice :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by iamthestudent
i think physics and maths paper is better than these questions

also try edexcel as thays simile content but harder questions so they make good practice :smile:

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest