English Language Coursework (Independent Study) Watch

salehi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
My English Language coursework is due this week and I'm really struggling. As with most of my work I've left it until last minute and this is causing me to rush it and not do that well. My question was "How has Kanye West’s use of the English language changed following his recent religious conversion?" and I am analysing his two biggest interviews with Zane Lowe from 2013 and 2019 to gather information about for the question. I am meant to analyse the Lexis and Semantics, Grammar, and Pragmatics of his language. The issue I am facing is finding things to talk about, because although I thought his language use would of changed a lot it really hasn't. I'm struggling to find things to talk about. Any advice?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (263)
61.45%
Yes- I don't like it (20)
4.67%
No- I want it (114)
26.64%
No- I don't want it (31)