callumb2903
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I need someone to take over my tenancy for a Classic En-Suite room at Liberty Court Leicester for academic year 2020/2021. It is a 43 week contract, the move-in date is 26/09/2020 and the move-out date is 27/07/2021. The accomodation is right on the doorstep of DMU campus and a short 5-10 mins walk into the city centre and all the shops.
I'm giving up my tenancy as I have decided I want to live with my girlfriend however double occupancy is not accepted here so I am looking elsewhere.
Name:  classic-en-suite_7287-webster.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  76.4 KB
Attached files
Last edited by callumb2903; 1 week ago
Advertisement
callumb2903
Rep:
?
I've asked the management and they've told me that whoever takes my contract will get it for the £140pw that I was contracted to rather than the £155.50pw it currently costs on the website.
JonClarke
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi. My son may be interested. He has an unconditional offer to study Economics and Finance. He is visiting the Open Day this Saturday. Could he see the room?
Advertisement
callumb2903
Rep:
?
(Original post by JonClarke)
Hi. My son may be interested. He has an unconditional offer to study Economics and Finance. He is visiting the Open Day this Saturday. Could he see the room?
I'm not sure which room it is yet as they've not been allocated but that photo above is the stock photo for the Classic En-Suite rooms at Liberty Court.
JonClarke
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by callumb2903)
I'm not sure which room it is yet as they've not been allocated but that photo above is the stock photo for the Classic En-Suite rooms at Liberty Court.
Thanks - Do you know if the uni will let you transfer this room now to a someone who they have given an unconditional offer rather than wait for the rooms to go on general release in March?
Advertisement
callumb2903
Rep:
?
Thanks - Do you know if the uni will let you transfer this room now to a someone who they have given an unconditional offer rather than wait for the rooms to go on general release in March?
I'll email them about it and get back to you.
callumb2903
Rep:
?
I've spoken to Liberty Living and they said that the contract can indeed be transferred to a first year student.
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads