How do you apply eye shadow? Watch

s817
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I don't really know how to apply it, I just do my own thing on the eyelids only and only when I'm at home never in public because I'm probably applying it wrong and people will laugh at me. I've watched a lot of YouTube videos but I can never copy them, I do that they do but it never turns out right so I just do my own thing and it looks Okay to me but it probably isn't. Any advice?
watershower
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Definitely figure out your eye shape and see if that helps. I have hooded eyes so I can’t do things like cut crease because if i do, when i rest my eyes you can’t see it!

Figure out what colours go well with your skin tone and when blending always go from light to dark, not the other way around. It definitely takes practice, when you’re alone doing nothing at home just practice doing some eyeshadow and eyeliner until it turns out good.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (524)
66.84%
No (260)
33.16%

Watched Threads