Frafiglio
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I just got an email from RHUL and they told me that they are considering the applications in cronologica order. I would like to know who’s the last that received an offer: the day they applied and when they received the acknowledgement letter and the offer. So that I can preview more or less the day I’ll hear back from them.
Obv the question is addressed to the applicants of RHUL.
Thx
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Frafiglio)
I just got an email from RHUL and they told me that they are considering the applications in cronologica order. I would like to know who’s the last that received an offer: the day they applied and when they received the acknowledgement letter and the offer. So that I can preview more or less the day I’ll hear back from them.
Obv the question is addressed to the applicants of RHUL.
Thx
There is a flaw in your logic which is that many RHUL applicants do not post on The Student Room but nevertheless I have moved this to the RHUL sub forum
Frafiglio
Rep:
?
(Original post by harrysbar)
There is a flaw in your logic which is that many RHUL applicants do not post on The Student Room but nevertheless I have moved this to the RHUL sub forum
Yes I know in fact I was asking the question to the ones who are here, and maybe have friends who got offers recently. However, thank you very much it was very nice from you!
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi i sent my psychology application on the 13th January and received an offer on the 29th January
Frafiglio
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi i sent my psychology application on the 13th January and received an offer on the 29th January
And when have you received the acknowledgment letter?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (431)
58.64%
Yes- I don't like it (40)
5.44%
No- I want it (214)
29.12%
No- I don't want it (50)
6.8%

Watched Threads

Latest