The Student Room Group

Waiting for offers - History Applicants

Hey guys. I sent off my application for history about two months ago and still haven’t heard anything from any of my choices.

I’ve applied to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Strathclyde, Dundee and Aberdeen and my higher grades are AAAC.

Anyone else been waiting what seems like an absurd amount of time? It’s just frustrating because I’m the only person out of my friend group who hasn’t heard anything, while everyone else has multiple unconditionals and sent their applications off at roughly the same time as me.

Should I be worried?
did you friends also apply for History?
If you've not heard anything, you're still being considered.

Many Oxbridge applicants apply in October and then have to wait until the end of March for decisions. 8wks with Christmas hols in the middle isn't really that long.
Haven’t heard anything back either!
Have you heard back from them yet? I heard back from Dundee about a week or so after I applied with BBB as an offer but I have since rejected it as I applied to another university
I got rejected from Edinburgh, Aberdeen And St andrews for His+ Politcs/IR. But still waiting for history @Edinburgh &Glasgow just as you guys. I think I’m slowly losing my mind....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending