The Student Room Group

Life 360 - strict parent hacks

I have no privacy because of that life 360 app...I can't even make a detour home from a friend's to get a coffee without my parents knowing about it. Id like to be able to drive about with the boy i am seeing, but that's against the rules and they'll know if I do. Id like to find a way around it.

Does anyone else deal with that app? Have you found any ways to disable it, any ways of hacking it? Battery saver stops tracking but I got busted for that before.

Overall I just want to do things normal teenagers do and it's hard with such strict parents... I know they're trying to protect me, so on, but I can't grow into an independent adult if I'm never independent!

Tldr: hacks for life360 app, being driven without them knowing, and strict parent hacks in general
Reply 1
Bumping this!
How old are you? Do you you pay for your own phone/contract?
Reply 3
Leave your phone at home? That or talk to your parents about boundaries! How old are you?
I’m an adult and my parents are making me download life 360. There’s a lot of hacks online about how to stop them from seeing where you are🤷*♀️🤷*♀️
How old are you?
Maybe don't take your phone with you?
So popular hack to avoid being tracked on life 360:
•Go to the place where you want your parents to think you are and connect to their WiFi I.e your university WiFi etc.
•Make sure life 360 shows that u are at that place
•Turn off your data for life 360
•Then turn off your background app refresh in your settings
•Finally, turn off your WiFi
•Your location on life 360 should now say that you are at the place u want to be seen at it no matter where you go
•Do not open life 360 and make sure it is not in your background so close it completely

Or, you could maybe try uninstalling the app and installing it again later

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending