Nintendo or SONY? Watch

JDINCINERATOR
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Which console giant do you love more? It's very tough but I've got to go with Nintendo-their games are about pure joy and fun whereas PlayStation usually plump for narrative-driven and emotional experiences which makes many of their games a bit one-dimensional-save for some of their hot Japanese titles like Persona 5, the Yakuza series, Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise and the Danganronpa games.
Tragical
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
After owning both a playstation and numerous Nintendo consoles I have to hand it to Nintendo. I love their games, they are just so much easier to switch off from the world and relax. As well, my Nintendo Switch never fails to unite me my dad and my siblings to play some games together- they really captivate the offline multiplayer in a better fashion and I love Nintendo for that. It is so simple to turn a game on and play with your family who have no clue how to.play games
angelat13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JDINCINERATOR)
Which console giant do you love more? It's very tough but I've got to go with Nintendo-their games are about pure joy and fun whereas PlayStation usually plump for narrative-driven and emotional experiences which makes many of their games a bit one-dimensional-save for some of their hot Japanese titles like Persona 5, the Yakuza series, Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise and the Danganronpa games.
ummmm definetly nintendo.....
Gamingexpertnot
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sony
b1nary
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
xbox
Lyndsey.95
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nintendo
Gamingexpertnot
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nintendo is good for casual gaming but I find real gamer play Playstation or XBOX
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sintendo.

Best of both worlds
JDINCINERATOR
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
Sintendo.

Best of both worlds
Nintenstation I'd have gone for but Sintendo is buoyant. Don't know why SONY didn't called the PlayStation Sintendo given that the origins of PlayStation came about after a deal fell through concerning Nintendo.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (199)
67.92%
No (94)
32.08%

Watched Threads