snowy2101
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i have my German oral tomorrow and i have been revising the questions my teacher said she would try to ask me but nothing is staying in my head. i dont know how to answer them in order to get good marks. i am scared that when my teacher asks the questions i will not understand her. does anyone have any advice
Dosierosie
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by snowy2101)
i have my German oral tomorrow and i have been revising the questions my teacher said she would try to ask me but nothing is staying in my head. i dont know how to answer them in order to get good marks. i am scared that when my teacher asks the questions i will not understand her. does anyone have any advice
Just try not to stress out too much. Your teacher will be slow and speak with clarity. Maybe look over the modal verbs and reflexives as they can be quite tricky. Good luck!!
izzy1422
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by snowy2101)
If you don't understand the first time she says it you can always say 'Wie Bitte' (repeat please)- that's what I do if I don't understand
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (295)
34.26%
No (566)
65.74%

Watched Threads