oc9
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Where can I get free samples/products in the UK- what specific brands are good?
I don’t have the money for a big birthday gift for my friend, so I want to add as much as possible on a budget.
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you have a Debenhams beauty card,they usually give out free samples for bits and bobs, always worth a try.

Estée Lauder usually offer foundation samples, for their Double Wear range too, so it's good stuff.
Secretariat123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by oc9)
Where can I get free samples/products in the UK- what specific brands are good?
I don’t have the money for a big birthday gift for my friend, so I want to add as much as possible on a budget.
Basically, add your email to this website which was on dragons den https://www.latestfreestuff.co.uk/ and they send you all offers monthly for the stuff listed below. Sorry to quote you MidgetFever but I don't know makeup...
(Original post by MidgetFever)
If you have a Debenhams beauty card,they usually give out free samples for bits and bobs, always worth a try.

Estée Lauder usually offer foundation samples, for their Double Wear range too, so it's good stuff.
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Secretariat123)
Basically, add your email to this website which was on dragons den https://www.latestfreestuff.co.uk/ and they send you all offers monthly for the stuff listed below. Sorry to quote you MidgetFever but I don't know makeup...
Not to worry. Have you tried the site out before?
I'm always a little sceptical of those sorts of websites. :ninja: *Edit: Nvm, it links to the pages themselves, looks good!

Does look like there's quite a lot of beauty things on there though.
Last edited by MidgetFever; 1 week ago
sophiathesecond
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Boots often give away lots of vouchers for their NO7 brand which is their own brand and it's usually cheap and good quality, just ask in store for vouchers
Secretariat123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Not to worry. Have you tried the site out before?
I'm always a little sceptical of those sorts of websites. :ninja: *Edit: Nvm, it links to the pages themselves, looks good!

Does look like there's quite a lot of beauty things on there though.
Yeah like you said the site is just a middleman of sorts. Used it once to get my nephews some football colouring book so yeah worked out fine...
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Secretariat123)
Yeah like you said the site is just a middleman of sorts. Used it once to get my nephews some football colouring book so yeah worked out fine...
Sounds like a good call, I might have to use it myself. Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (533)
66.71%
No (266)
33.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed