ksushaaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
hi, i have to make the decision soon and i was wondering if this is the best choice. i wanted to go into economy however i know that i won’t be able to take math HL because it’s too hard, so here is my list:
- English Lit SL
- German B HL
- Economics HL
-Business and management HL
- Biology SL
- Math AA SL
Advertisement
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ksushaaa)
hi, i have to make the decision soon and i was wondering if this is the best choice. i wanted to go into economy however i know that i won’t be able to take math HL because it’s too hard, so here is my list:
- English Lit SL
- German B HL
- Economics HL
- Biology SL
- Math AA SL
That’s fine.

With maths at SL your choices will be more restricted so you need to do your research and apply to universities that are happy with SL
sia1432
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by ksushaaa)
- English Lit SL
- German B HL
- Economics HL
- Biology SL
- Math AA SL
Hi! I'm also facing a similar problem. I want to study economics in the UK but HL Math is a requirement and I can't do HL Math. My school said that there is a lot of overlap in Business Management and Economics so I would not recommend taking both. You can study Economics with Philosophy/Politics/History at University so you may want to think about pairing Economics HL with another Humanities.
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads