Droopy eyelid Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey there!
So I’ve recently noticed one of my eyes becoming smaller than the other and it’s causing my face to be significantly asymmetrical and I hate it. It looks like I have a lazy eye when my face is resting.
I’ve researched it and I’m only getting result of ptosis which I don’t think I have because it’s a more of a medical term whereas mine is more sudden and comes and goes whenever. I use ice in the morning to reduce swelling (I don’t know if it’s swelling, I’m just assuming) which helps but it ends up coming back.
Has anyone dealt with something like this? If so, how did you get rid of it?
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Please see your GP about this.

Just because someone had it and did something something doesn't mean you should do the same.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ecolier)
Please see your GP about this.

Just because someone had it and did something something doesn't mean you should do the same.
I just want to know if someone has went through the same thing and what they did.
I wouldn’t do anything without consulting a GP.
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I just want to know if someone has went through the same thing and what they did.
I wouldn’t do anything without consulting a GP.
Sure, but just because they had the same thing doesn't mean the cause is the same.
angelike1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Sounds like you're over reacting but just see your GP if it bothers you that much.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by angelike1)
Sounds like you're over reacting but just see your GP if it bothers you that much.
How am I over reacting?
But thanks, I might just go
angelike1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How am I over reacting?
But thanks, I might just go
"So I’ve recently noticed one of my eyes becoming smaller than the other and it’s causing my face to be significantly asymmetrical and I hate it. It looks like I have a lazy eye when my face is resting."
Just sounds like some minor flaw insecurity - I've been there so I can relate lol
Anonymous #1
(Original post by angelike1)
"So I’ve recently noticed one of my eyes becoming smaller than the other and it’s causing my face to be significantly asymmetrical and I hate it. It looks like I have a lazy eye when my face is resting."
Just sounds like some minor flaw insecurity - I've been there so I can relate lol
Yeah you’re right but sudden droopy eyelids can indicate something going on with your health so I was wondering if it’s something I should see a GP on because I didn’t have it before. But I was also wondering if it’s something you can fix just at home, that’s all
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Yeah you’re right but sudden droopy eyelids can indicate something going on with your health so I was wondering if it’s something I should see a GP on because I didn’t have it before. But I was also wondering if it’s something you can fix just at home, that’s all
A doctor has told you that you need to see a GP. Just book an appointment and get it checked out.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Hey there!
So I’ve recently noticed one of my eyes becoming smaller than the other and it’s causing my face to be significantly asymmetrical and I hate it. It looks like I have a lazy eye when my face is resting.
I’ve researched it and I’m only getting result of ptosis which I don’t think I have because it’s a more of a medical term whereas mine is more sudden and comes and goes whenever. I use ice in the morning to reduce swelling (I don’t know if it’s swelling, I’m just assuming) which helps but it ends up coming back.
Has anyone dealt with something like this? If so, how did you get rid of it?
You might have silent sinus syndrome, but plz go to ur GP about this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (330)
60.44%
Yes- I don't like it (28)
5.13%
No- I want it (149)
27.29%
No- I don't want it (39)
7.14%

Watched Threads