The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

ST Chad's 2020 Durham admission

Hi! I've just received an email saying that my place at St Chad's is confirmed for September, just wondering if anyone else has got news of admission yet:smile: I'm going to be studying Politics next year, so anyone else in that position please feel free to comment
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by sunnygotsmiles
Hi! I've just received an email saying that my place at St Chad's is confirmed for September, just wondering if anyone else has got news of admission yet:smile: I'm going to be studying Politics next year, so anyone else in that position please feel free to comment

Hi, I also heard yesterday that I got Chad's (it was my preference). I'm studying physics. Was Chad's your first choice too?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Chad's for theology here :smile:
Reply 3
Got allocated Chad’s for biosciences! :smile:
Original post by gallison
Hi, I also heard yesterday that I got Chad's (it was my preference). I'm studying physics. Was Chad's your first choice too?

It was my first choice!
I’m yet to receive an offer (for history) but decided to change my college preference to chads yesterday! Hoping the fact I’m late choosing a college doesn’t impact my chances of being allocated to chads!!
Original post by Zoe27
Got allocated Chad’s for biosciences! :smile:

Me too!
Hey guys, I got allocated to Chad’s last week for Computer Science !! :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by gallison

I also got allocated Chads (first choice) and im doing theoretical physics!!! :smile:
I got St Chad’s for Health and Human Sciences! :smile:
I've also been accepted into St Chads and I want to do law :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Caitlinm02
I got St Chad’s for Health and Human Sciences! :smile:

Me too!! Exact same.
Reply 12
WHERE IS EVERYONE FROM
im from West london
just heard im allocated to st chad's for phd politics and ir. wish to meet you guys after summer.
This is semi unrelated to this thread but how confident were you that you would get into Chad’s rather than being pooled to another college. I would love to apply to chads/ give my preference as chads next year but if it is only a 50% chance (for example) of me being admitted to the college I would prefer to apply somewhere else like Cuths.

The admissions stats seem really confusing online and there doesn’t seem to be much on the topic on other websites

Quick Reply

Latest